SERVED....

Royalty Q. Jones
Me:Babe Reece is gone! I got my bro outside watching your place, if her or that other girl come by just HMU. I'll be there ASAP
Wifey:Thank you baby 😘 I'm so glad I have you to protect us mi amor (my love)
Me:Gracias (thank you) I always smile when I am around you. I can't wait for us to be together forever. I fell in love with you and it's been a bit less then a month, You have me feeling so weak but strong at the same time. Trust me baby you will never feel scared around me I will always keep you safe and happy 😘😘❤️❤️
Wifey: You make me feel so amazing and I love that! I have never got the feelings I get when I'm with you. I can't wait to see you next Wednesday baby and tell the kids I said hi 😘😘😘

Reece 💔🖤💔 8am
"Lee why are you acting like that just let the nurse help you and stop having an attitude!?" I pick up my son and go into the guest bedroom. Lee been yelling at this lady all day about how she can do it herself so I quit trying to help. Lee is stubborn. "FUCK JUST GO I CAN DO IT!" I hear lee yell "okay Ms. Adamson I will leave, have a nice day" Alyssa says "REECE!" She yells "yesss" I come out of the room "I want you gone to, I don't even know why you here! You done shot my ass, tried to fight me multiple times and I don't know what else you did so I want you gone Reece" Lee says out of nowhere and I swear someone ripped my heart out "I don't have none in my name yet can you at least let me stay until I get a stable job?" I ask "use that fuckin drug money and buy yourself a place" Lee laughs "All that shit is gone, I paid for the cook, the house cleaner and your caregiver just for you to push them all away and this place still be a mess. You don't even know what you are doing Lee. You barely remember how to do anything and I am not trying to be rude but someone needs to say it! You can't do it anymore Lee. I keep cleaning up after all the young ones while you let depression and the bullets eat you up, snap out of it since you don't want the help and get off your Ass, take care of your kids since you want me gone" I say as I grab the keys to my car. Soon as I open the door I see my tires are slashed and my windows are broke "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell "what?" Lee comes out "oh my gosh!" She covers her mouth "who did that?" She asks "I don't know" I lie.. I mean I think I know but I actually don't know for certain. "Lee I'll be back" I hug her "don't do anything stupid okay?" She says "I won't, can you watch Legend?" I ask "yeah!" She goes inside and I grab her car keys from the key holder then close and lock the door behind me.

ROYALTY ( KWEEN)
"Come eat breakfast kids!" I place the bacon, grits, seasoned baby potatoes, eggs, sausage, steak thins, bagels, cream cheese,tofu and fruit salad on the table. I always have to make a variety because kids eat a lot and not everyone likes the same things. I don't care how they eat it as long as they are eating, If you like weird combinations so what! That's you and nothing is wrong with that. "Thank you papa" the kids hug and kiss me "you're welcome" I hug and kiss them back. We all grab a plate and start to put food on it. I love me some egg sausage cheese and hot sauce wraps so that's exactly what I make. Going into the fridge to grab the cheese and hot sauce my daughter laughs at me for accidentally pouring to much hot sauce on my wrap "Girl!" I put a bit in her eggs "now laugh!" I say "mmm so good!" She eats her eggs anyways and I crack up. My baby really don't care haha.

Carter Wilson ❤️
"WHAT THE FUUUUCK!!!!!" I throw the papers onto the floor "THIS FUCKIN BIIIIITCH!" I yell "fuckin restraining order! A fuckin restraining order? I can't see my daughter nor can I see Briasia!! FUCK THIS BITCH IMA KILL HER STUPID ASS!" I grab my car keys and head out. If I can't find her I know who can....

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE