Choose Wisely....

Reece S. Sunday Morning
"No stop stop get off of me! NOOOO NOOOO STOP!" I awake from my nightmare, reliving the times I was repeatedly raped. Being here is bad I can't do it, I get up and head into the bathroom to wash myself up surprisingly my son is still asleep which is a good thing but I'm done I can't stay here, I don't have my dogs nor do I have a partner and I feel so unsafe here.
After putting my son's clothing on and my clothing I call for a cab after the cab gets here we get into the cab , I hold Legend on my lap "Are you okay ma'am?" The driver asks "I'm fine thank you" I lay my head back until we get to the destination.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"Who is it?" I hear Bri ask "Reece" I say and the door opens "Royalty will be here in 15 minutes" She says "Bri I.. I can't be in the hotel, Lee don't want shit to do wit me, I need some food and some decent sleep, please?" I look Bri in her eyes "Fine, please don't push the limits Reece. Royalty will kill you" she sighs deeply "I won't" I walk in with Legend in my arms and head up the stairs, my head is pounding and the nightmare replays in my woke mind "Where is your car?" Bri asks "I took a cab" I say as I put Legend down on the floor "where are the twins?" "Royalty took them out for Breakfast, I didn't want to go, I have a lot on my mind" Bri speaks "same! Where can I relax?" I ask "The guest room" she shows me the way and I take my shoes off placing them in the closet, I also take Legend's shoes off "You okay?" "Yeah!" I lie "Reece..." "I don't want to talk about it..." I lay down in the bed "want me to take him so you can sleep?" "Yes please" Bri takes Legend and I turn over hoping that sleep will soon set in.

Royalty Queen Jones 💕
"Babyyyy we are back..." I place all the food on the island in the kitchen and put the bottle of juice in the fridge "Babe?" I call out again "Mommy" the twins say in unison "Yes baby?" Bri finally appears "Who's baby?" I ask confused "Reece, and before you blow up and kill me and her she's upstairs sleeping. Nothing happened, She is going through a lot and probably needs help..." Briasia says "mmmhmm soooo you don't care how I feel about this? Reece is a drug dealer, she has money, g.." I cut myself off "kids can you go play in your rooms please?" Once the kids are out of hearing I continue "She has guns, enemies and who knows what else but you let her and her child here? With our children? With you, knowing you have a restraining order on her?" My face says everything my mouth didn't "Babe just for today, she will be gone in the morning, she needs someone" Briasia really don't give a fuck how I feel "Briasia I will give you five minutes to choose between her or I. Choose wisely..."