Depression!

The Twins turn 5 ! No more toddlers!!!
Reece 💔

After getting out of the shower and getting myself dressed I put candles in the cake that I bought yesterday, 6 candles one for good luck then I sing happy birthday to Briah-Ann and Reinna, I make a wish, hoping that I can see them soon! Very soon...

After getting out of the shower and getting myself dressed I put candles in the cake that I bought yesterday, 6 candles one for good luck then I sing happy birthday to Briah-Ann and Reinna, I make a wish, hoping that I can see them soon! Very soon! Lee left me because of how depressed I am and Legend lives with her because I am unable to take care of him anymore, I can barely take care of myself. At this moment I am in a 1 bedroom apartment  which I pay for with drug money. Quitting for a few years did me no good at all because new niggas run the blocks and don't want no old heads on it. Truth be told this new nigga Rekka is something else and no one has ever crossed her! Good thing is I know how to get to a bitchs'  soft spot trust and believe that plus Reece can't die so let a bitch try me ima kill her whole mufuckin family! "Happy birthday twins! I love y'all" I put the top back on the cake and put it in the freezer next to the other cakes with candles still in them. Today I move forward just enough to pay my bills then make it back home.
Text message to Lee🔐: Good morning babe kiss the kids for me! I love you 😘
Lee: Good morning! Be safe Reece  I love you also.
Me: Reece? 🤔 tf
Lee: Have a good day Reece I'm not going back and forth.
Me: K 👋🏾🙄
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lee Adamson

"Tauvi you need to clean this mess up none of this is okay, you're too damn grown for this!" I close his door "FINE!" He yells but I just walk away ignoring him. He's upset that his baby ma put him on child support but he doesn't do shit for his child so eyy it is what it is! Plus he got twins on the way and hasn't even got anything for them. "I want to live on my own!" He says "okay, Well that is your choice. If you need help with anything I am here" I say but before I could say anything else Tauvi backs me into the wall with his hands around my neck, mind you he's 6'3 I'm only 6'1 maybe 6'2, shit I don't know but I can barely breathe.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tauvi A.
"I'm fuckin tired of you telling me what the fuck to do! I'm a grown ass man don't tell me shit! I don't give a fuck that you was a cop you ain't now and you don't remember the important things about your kids! LEAVE ME ALONE I AM GROWN! DON'T COME UP IN MY FUCKIN ROOM AND I DARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE WHAT HAPPENED I WILL FUCK YOU UP!" I pull out my gun and push it into her stomach while my other hand is tightly around her neck "MAKE ME SOME FUCKIN LUNCH!" I let her go and she starts coughing up a storm. "Fuckin keep on testing me!" I slam the wall with my fist making a huge hole.