Tesla 😋 Briasia❤️

06.21.2021

ROYALTY

"Ight yo so once Bri gets home I'll introduce y'all and after that I have to go get my children from my baby ma's house" I say as I pull out a glass and open the fridge to get some Almond milk,coconut milk, strawberries and blueberries than I grab my protein powder "You want a shake?" I ask "Yeah sure" Rayla says while looking around "Y'all cute" she points to the picture on the wall "Thanks!" I smile while prepping everything and putting it into the blender. "Yo these her kids awww look at em" Rayla says while exploring my house "Yeah I want two more by her but she doesn't ever mention more kids" I say as I turn the blender on "Shoot you got hella kids bro" "I know but I want kids with my woman, I even know a sperm donor that I want" "Talk to her about it" Rayla says.  Rayla is right I should definitely bring it up but I know I want a boy and a girl or two boys so hopefully Briasia is down with it because I am ready for more.

Briasia 😌
After work I walk over to the pet store to look at some puppies though I really want one royalty probably would be so mad if I got a puppy "Hey" some woman says to me "hi" I say back not being rude "What's your name?" She asks "Briasia" I say "Tesla" she smiles "really?" I raise a brow "Yeah!" She smiles again "That's nice and different" I say "Thanks! I'm the only child on top of that!" She laughs "Oh wow! Must be nice" I say "Ehh I guess I've always wanted a little sister though" she holds the door open for me so I enter she follows "Buying a puppy?" Tesla asks "I wish but I don't have that kind of money on me" I say "Well let's look together" she says "Okay" I say

Tesla 😛
Hey everybody my name is Tesla Nevaeh Smith. I am 34 years old, a Virgo ♍️ and I drive a 2022 All black Cadi with all cream inside, I have zero interest in bullshit, I am single - Not looking for a thing since these woman have no mind of their own and can only survive off of their partner. I own a 3 bedroom house and I have four dogs; Two cane corso and two Rottweilers! My favorite breeds and they are extremely well trained. I've only been in one serious relationship and two dumb relationships that didn't last long due to my no nonsense vibes. I dump them on site meaning as soon as they do something I don't like they have to go. Oh also... I always get my way no matter what! I am the only child on my fathers side and the fourth on my mother's side. My father spoils me still to this day while my mother is just a clumsy whore who fucks around with anybody and ends up pregnant over and over, abortion after abortion but the last three pregnancies she kept those kids... they all have some type of disability and mental disability which sucks but it's not their fault it's my mother's fault. Anyways....