Royalty Jones

Royalty (Royal) Queen Jones 10pm

"Babe ima head out are you sure you are safe?" I grab my black and white NIKE duffle bag and kiss the kids and my woman

"Babe ima head out are you sure you are safe?" I grab my black and white NIKE duffle bag and kiss the kids and my woman. My name is Royalty Queen Jones, I go by Royal ;sometimes Kween but only my goons can speak my name like that, anyone who tries to belittle me gets shot. I'm a 19 year old dealer but trust me this young Bwoy get down like no other you see this baby face don't let it fool you. I kill first ask questions never. That's the number one rule in my game and if I ever make or made a mistake I ask God for forgiveness and go about my life. Briasia is my Queen and she isn't going anywhere so that little bitch that just came here better get the fuck on or her head will get blown clean the fuck off. For Carter... the abusive caregiver I got something coming for her ass. "Baby I'm fine, you can go trust me! I will be fine." Briasia hugs me tightly I just love when she does. Makes me feel so good "Babe you know I just worry about you but next time I come over I will have new and approved locks for the front and back door, bullet proof windows and I'll fix that garage up so it can be used as a safe area." I grab the car keys to my 2023 red Lambo. As I'm walking outside I feel bad energy so my instinct is to hold on to my gun just in case but for some reason I feel like I don't need to. When I reach my car I can see someone behind me in the mirror, knowing that it is Reece and having heard so much about her I slowly turn around and put my hands up "what's up Reece?" I ask with a devilish smile all over my face "What's up?" She nods "Who are you?" Is her next question "My name is royalty" I extend my hand which she declines with her eyes "Ight" I open my car door and get in because if she was going to do something it would've been done. No bitch puts fear in my heart. As I drive off I pull out my iPhone SE and send a quick text to my baby ma Alicia.
Me: Ima be there in 30 mins.
Alicia: Okay sweetie they will be ready.
Me: alright!
As soon as I pull up at Alicia's my children are waiting outside for me with their mother "Heyy papa" they greet me "Hey babies!" I get out the car and open the back door for them "Wednesday?" I ask Alicia "yes" she smiles while kissing my cheek "Alright see you then love, Here." I hand her an envelope with $1,200.00 in it. That takes care of her rent for the next 3 months. Which I know she will use it correctly Alicia ain't one of them *ima go spend this on what I want* baby mamas. At this moment she is in a low income housing just for safety since I got 2 kids with her. She is 32 years old and I paid for the sperm donor. All my kids got the same donor just different mothers. She is 1 out of 3. This is the life I chose and even though I lied plenty of times about my age to women I am still there for our kids and I adopted all of them when I turned 18. If Briasia and I work out her kids will be adopted by me also.

Reece
"Briasia open the fuckin door!" I knock loudly "mommy it's Reece open the door" I can hear Reinna trying to open the door "Reece go away please..." Briasia cries "Did that girl hurt you I'll go kill her" I kick the door "Reece go.. she didn't hurt me but she will hurt you. Please just leave, I don't want you to get hurt." Bri says "Bri I.." before I could finish my sentence a knife is placed to my throat "WHAT THE FU.." I yell out. "Ima give you one chance and one chance only to stay the fuck away from my woman and my children. Come here one more time and I promise you you will be bleeding out on this same street" The curly headed bitch says. I'm defeated and I stand no chance AT THIS MOMENT. So I make the smart decision and take off but I remember every little detail there is to know. I Will get her ass trust me I will.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE