Royalty Hit Bri

Lee Adamson

"Tauvi stop!" I try to block all the hits coming but I can't, Tauvi is bigger and stronger than I "STOP!" I yell as I try to get up, Tyler comes running in the house trying to push him off "stop hitting mommy" he cries "Please stop!" Tyler cries "Move!" He pushes Tyler than leaves. I hug Tyler as blood trails down my face "Tyler I need you to call Reece okay?" I slowly get up but can barely stand "Okay" he runs to get the phone and I hear him pressing the numbers... After a while I black out....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reece
"Lee what happened?" I wipe the dried blood off her face "Nothing" she responds "Tell me who did this Lee" "Tauvi hitted mommy" Angel and Tyler say in unison "WHAT?" I look at her "I'm okay" she says "Bull... You are not okay!" I help her up "It's my fault I made him upset" Lee says while laying in her bed "Lee look at me! LOOK AT ME, Nobody and I mean NOBODY should ever put their hands on you" I say as I grab a wipe and clean her face, she winces in pain but it has to be done "Babe I got you" I say •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After helping Lee get fixed up I track Tauvi down and head into his one bedroom apartment "TAUVI!" I yell "Yo what's up Reece?" Once he is close enough I smack him across the face "IF YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE HIT LEE AGAIN YOU WILL HAVE TO GO AGAINST ME!" I shout at him in anger "You know she's a bitch Reece, She can't remember shit and she doesn't even remember dating you" Tauvi rolls his eyes "No excuse for you to lay your hands on her knowing damn well she is way smaller than you!" I say "Look it won't happen again, that's my promise!" Tauvi says so then I leave and he better be real careful before I end up killing his little ass.
****************************************
Incoming call from Lee❤️
"What's up babe?" I answer
"I I need you here" she says
"I'm coming back babe I just need to do something real quick ok?"
"Just hurry up!" Lee then hangs up so I just decide to head over there without doing what I was going towards.
Incoming call from private number
"Who's this?" I answer
"Reece, I miss you" I hear Reinna's sweet voice
"Heyyy baby girl I miss you too but you know you can't call me" I say
"Royal hit mommy!" She sounds as if she is crying
"Reinna where is mommy now?" I ask
"In the shower... She told us to go play in our room, Briah is hiding in the closet with me" Reinna says
"Ok baby, I have to help Lee and then I'll come help mommy ok?" I say
"Ok Reece" Reinna hangs up
"FUCK ! FUCK!" I punch the steering wheel.
********************************************
Royalty 😭
"Babe please open the door I am sorry, please baby it was a mistake!" I accidentally hit Briasia and it was an honest mistake, I would never hit my woman "Baby please just open the door I am really sorry babe"  "Go away!" Briasia cries "Baby open the door or ima break it down" I say "LEAVE MOMMY ALONE!" Reinna comes out of her room "GO IN YOUR ROOM!" Bri yells "Baby open the door I'm sorry I swear I am so fuckin sorry" I begin to cry because I am frustrated and angry with myself, I promised this woman I would never lay a finger on her but here we are, I hit my woman.... She opens the door slowly and I grab her into a hug, I end up crying with her because I truly fucked up "Baby I swear to you it'll never happen again" I say "You promised me Royal, you promised me!" She cries "Baby I know I know!" I kiss her neck then just hold her in a hug....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After we lay down on the bed Briasia ends up
Falling asleep on me, Shes been out for a while though, I feel like complete shit honestly, I truly fucked up and I can't stop telling myself how bad of a person I am. Bri has been through enough and for me to lay my hands on her after everything that's happened is just sick as fuck. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
I head down the stairs in a hurry and open the door, not expecting who I see, I'm pulled out the house "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Reece asks "Get the fuck outta here before I call the cops" I push her "Bitch I will literally kill you and not give two fucks!" She says "You don't have enough power to take me down by yourself, I'll kill you before you can even think about killing me!" I laugh "REECE CAN'T DIE" she smirks and winks at me.