Ms. Autumn

Carter Wilson

"AHHHHH!!!" I scream "Just relax Carter I almost got it "FUUUUCK" I grab hold of the arm of the chair "FUUUCK FUCK!" I try to breathe as best as I can but she's digging in my fucking stomach to get a damn bullet out "It's out" she says... I sigh of relief then she cleans me up and stitches the areas. I end up passing
Out which is probably good for me because the pain was all too much.
•••••••••••••••••••••
By the time I come to, I have bandages around my stomach and I don't feel anything really, I have an IV in my arm "What's this?" I ask "Pain meds since you wouldn't take any orally I gave you them through an IV, You'll thank me later" Autumn smiles "Yeah thanks! I really have to get going" I say "Whoaa Whoaa I just pulled four damn bullets from your stomach, Good thing she didn't have such a strong gun or you would be dead Carter, Lay here and relax let me take care of you" she smiles "Fine" I say with a light smirk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Autumn is someone that I've known for years, She is a lesbian but she is a stud and I don't ever see myself with a stud but Autumn dressed up and girly, Definitely because she is fine as hell! I've known her since my early teens, we attended school together, jumped a nigga together and we've been in so much trouble during middle school I lost count. "You know I got you right?" She says "Yes!" I say.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Briasia Jones

"Babe I am really sorry, I had no idea she would be there and I had no idea she would do that" I wipe the tears from my eyes "Baby I know that, The police of course are going to question you since you two known each other for years but trust me babe you are innocent" Royalty hugs me, Her hugs make me feel so much better. "Do you trust me?" I ask "Yes" she kisses my neck.. then my lips... then my forehead... "Baby" I moan out "Shhh" her hand goes around my throat as she tongues me down "I don't want my Queen crying" She kisses my cheek "Babe" I moan again "I want my Queen happy all the time" Her free hand travels down between my legs as she rubs on my inner thigh, moving up my thigh and down it than tracing over my clit with her fingers "Babyyyyy" I moan in her ear "Yes my love" she kisses and sucks on my neck "Mmmm" I moan out as her hand goes into my leggings, I feel her fingers on my wet clit "Babe" The moans escape my mouth slowly but steadily "Shiiit" I say aloud when I feel her two fingers inside of my tightness "Mmhmm, You like that baby girl?" Her kisses and fingers have me wanting more and more like shiiit I love her man! "I love you" I say "Yeah do you?" She sucks on my neck, Her hands move then she picks me up and carries me to the bedroom where she lays my body down. Her hands and tongue explore every inch of my body as soft moans escape from my mouth. I run my hands through her soft curls "Stop teasing me" I moan out "What you want baby?" She locks eyes with me "Eat me" I whine "Do what?" Royalty licks my inner thigh "babyyyyy" I whine "What?" She smirks "Eat my pussy" I push her head down and when I feel her tongue on my clit I gasp and grab the sheets as the speed of her tongue makes my clit feel fantastic.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Royalty 💦
  After our amazing sex session Bri is knocked out, in a deep sleep while I decide to take a warm shower, The twins are also asleep which is good but I hear noise coming from their bedroom so I open it slowly and Reinna is crying "What's wrong baby girl?" I hug her "I miss Reece really much and I really want to see her, Why does everyone hate her?" Reinna wipes her eyes "Baby I don't hate her, I hate what she did to your mommy, and I don't ever want her to hurt you" I kiss her cheek "But Reece won't hurt us anymore she says sorry all the time and she loves me and mommy and Briah-Ann, Can I please see her?" Reinna gives me those sad eyes "I'll think about it ok but you really have to go to sleep because you have school in the morning, I love you sweetie" I tuck her in the bed, kiss her goodnight then wait for her to fall asleep before I leave the room. She is such a beautiful little girl....