Therapy session-1

Reece S. (2 pm) Therapy session 1
"Hello Reece, My name is Debra Genise I see that your doctor Celeste Rider has recommended you to me which is great. The first thing I like for my clients to do is tell me about them, their likes, their dislikes and we can go from there" Debra sits back on the chair without any notebook and pen "d don't you have to write what I say?" I ask confused "No, I just take mental notes and after our talk I write a brief review of how you are and how you are coping in the world." She smiles "ohh umm ok well my name is Reece, I'm almost 30... I like the color red, black and purple, I dress however I feel but I don't like feminine clothing on myself, I'm into books, social media here and there, this new thing called TikTok is fun, umm I don't like talking about the past, I don't like being judged or going out much anymore, I like keeping to myself" I pause because I don't know what else to say "What type of books are you into?" She asks "urban, drugs, child abuse I read A child called it and I cried.. I was 16 when I read that book, a lot of lesbian stories and crime books lately I haven't read anything which sucks..." I say "I was told by Celeste that you have stopped taking medication for your pain can you tell me more about that?" "Well umm there's a bunch of addicts and I don't want to be one" I shrug "Reece as long as you are taking the medication the right way and not abusing it you will be fine, Are you still in pain today?" "I'm always in pain, not only physically but emotionally, mentally and it never goes away... I have night mares every single night, I sit up from the bed drenched in sweat, I used to want to have sex with females all the time but now I don't.. I don't want hugs, kisses, I don't want nothing ... being touched makes me flinch, I will scrub for hours in the shower until I bleed. I need help but it can't be medication there has to be something else" I say as I wipe the tear trying to break from my eye.

Briasia Jones 😭
After the doctor checks out Reinna, Royalty leaves so she can handle it her way and I will get home by the ambulance as soon as we receive discharge papers. Reinna had to receive 20 stitches but good thing it wasn't as deep as it could've been. Reinna will be okay but will have a scar for the rest of her life. "You will be discharged soon, Reinna would you like to color with your sister?" The nurse asks "Yes please" Reinna smiles "She did so well you have a strong child on your hands" The nurse grabs crayons and a few coloring books for the twins "Thank you" they say in unison.

Royalty
"We need to find and locate everyone Carter associated with, family, friends, enemies, all of it and I mean fast! Nobody report back to me unless you find these bitches" I hang up the phone then speed my ass home *incoming call from B*. "YO" I answer "She is at the hospital being treated in Syracuse Ny under a fake name, I hacked the cameras she is still there" B says "Get her ass I'll be there" I shake my head while still heading home from being at the hospital, Our baby girl Reinna had stitches and seeing her cry really upset me but I had to leave to track this bitch and handle shit the best way I know how. I try my best to live drama free but someone always goes over the edge and pushes me "I got you bitch" I say aloud to no one in particular.

EDITED💜

⚠️ ⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING - SUICIDE!!!!
EXIT NOW IF SUICIDAL ACTIONS/THOUGHTS TRIGGER YOU. SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER PLEASE SEEK HELP! CALL THE NATIONAL HOTLINE TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
TALK TO ME! I AM HERE FOR EVERYONE OF YOU ❤️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

 SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER PLEASE SEEK HELP! CALL THE NATIONAL HOTLINE TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TALK TO ME! I AM HERE FOR EVERYONE OF YOU ❤️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

REECE - Karma Is A Bitch.....
Carter got something coming for her ass "Hey Siri call D" "calling D" Siri says and once D answers I tell him what I know and what I want to be done "Thanks bro I owe you" I hang up and cut the engine I'm so glad Lee got my car fixed or I'd be car less still. Carter got some nerves fuckin with my family and that bitch better pray God gets to her before I do. "Incoming call from Lee" I answer the phone so damn fast "You okay?" I ask right away "It's Tauvi... Mom is gone, I don't know where she went... she left at five in the morning and hasn't come back" Tauvi sounds very scared "Okay I'll be there... Are the little ones okay?" I ask "Yes they are fine" Tauvi says "Okay good! I'm on my way now" I make a illegal U-Turn and press down on the pedal.

Lee Adamson 💔
"I don't know what's wrong with me! I can not remember anything" I begin crying while laying in my car close to the lake "What do I do?" I cry "Who do I trust? How do I trust, I can't do this" My phone vibrates again so I pick it up and put it on speaker but don't say anything "hello?" "Lee it's Reece are you okay?" "LEE!" She yells "I'm dying..." I say "what? Where are you?" "Where the fuck are you lee?" Reece yells at me "By the lake... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I don't remember and I am sorry any of this even happened, I messed up our relationship by having this accident but I want you to know that I still love you Reece" I click the hang up button then get out of my car.... walk towards the lake and jump in.