Deana Wale

Sorry for the late update my mother had surgery and I am the only one helping her at this moment.

Briasia ❤️
"You okay?" Royal asks once she gets back "I'm alright, I'm sorry baby I just didn't know what to do." I kiss her "it's okay" she hugs me tight. "The kids really miss Reece, I let Them talk to her on the phone, Lee kicked her out.. remember I told you about the shooting, Lee doesn't remember anything" I say "I know I remember. I don't mind them speaking to her on the phone but if she wants to see them I will be supervising the visits. You have the restraining order on her so y'all can't be seen together plus I don't even want you near her and for Carter that bitch ain't never coming here nor seeing them understand?" Royal speaks "yes baby thank you" I hug and kiss her. Royalty makes me happy, she keeps a smile on my face and plus I feel safe with her like I've never felt with anyone. I felt safe with Carter in the beginning but it didn't last to long. Royal has this energy that I just love so much, she makes me so happy. Hopefully one day we can get married. "Baby are you hungry?" Royal asks "Just a little bit" I say as I lay down on the bed "Alright I'll go whip something up"

Carter Love Wilson 24 hours later
After spending all night and day and night and day again gathering all the information I need I send pictures to my best and well undercover assassins to help me out with this. Briasia has been seeing a 19 year old woman named Royalty Jones also known as Kween also known as Royal. She has people all over but no one knows who she fucks with. Royalty has multiple baby mamas just like a random nigga out here in these streets. "You ready?" I ask my best right hand man "Most definitely" he says
"Reece also or we ain't touching her?" He asks "Naw fuck Reece!" I wave it off and get into the rented Acura with tinted windows.
30 minutes later....
"Open the door!" I knock loudly "Who is it?" I hear a light voice "Carter!" I say "What you want?" Deana swings the door open with one hand on her hip "I need your help!" I hand her two folders and a binder "This is all the info I have, Please keep check on the both of them and let me know if Reece Sparkson shows up there." I then turn and walk away "Umm where is my payment?" She asks with an attitude "Once I get what I need you'll receive your payment, fuck me over and I'll make sure you rest" I wink as I get into my car taking off full speed.