Abusive To My Mom

Reece

"What happened?" I ask Lee "Nothing I'm fine" She responds while wiping the blood from her face "Lee seriously?" I ask while taking a new cloth from the drawer and wetting a part of it while helping her wipe the blood off her face "I fell" She lies "You do not have to lie to me!" I say "Reece please, I am just tired, I lost my balance and fall" She says "You mean you fell, Lee you need to let someone help you, Where is Tauvi?" I ask "He went out hours ago" She winces at the pain when I wipe her eye "Your face is fucked up Lee, See a doctor before Angel and Tyler get out of school"  "Reece it's nothing ok leave it be!" Lee takes the cloth from me then throws it in the hamper along with the one she had "I come here to check on you and it looks like someone put their hands on you if that's the case lemme know so I can fuck them up!" I express my anger as I talk "STOP I AM FINE!" She shouts "If you say so" I roll my eyes "I'll be back!" I grab the hamper and head down to the basement to do the laundry.
*****************************************
Tauvi Adamson🖤
"MA! Mom!" I throw my bag down on the couch "Yes baby?" She answers "I need my clothes" I say "I totally forgot to do the laundry earlier b..." before my mom could finish her sentence I grab her by the throat and push her into the wall "Do the fuckin laundry" I squeezed her neck until I felt she had enough, when I finally let go she is gasping for air "Y you n nee need to stop!" She chokes "Bitch who the fuck do you think you are talking too?" I ask her after a hard smack to the face makes her fall to the ground, I hear someone coming up the basement steps "Who's here?" I ask annoyed "R Reece!" She coughs "I'll be back at six!" I quickly take off.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lee Adamson

"You okay?" Reece asks while helping me up "Lost my balance" I lie "Bae you need to get checked out if you keep falling like that!" Reece says "Bae?" I look at her "Lee

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You okay?" Reece asks while helping me up "Lost my balance" I lie "Bae you need to get checked out if you keep falling like that!" Reece says "Bae?" I look at her "Lee... Just get checked out, I'll bring you whenever you want to go" She starts folding the clothes "I mean Bae as in why are you just now calling me that when you haven't in such a long while!" I grab Reece by the neck and plant a soft kiss on her cheek "Babe maybe after you heal" she giggles "Ok ok!" I start to help her fold the laundry.

Behind My smile-3 (Karma) (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें