A Few years Later....

Royalty 💖 VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE THANK YOU FOR READING!

"Good morning beautiful" I put a tray over my beautiful woman, the tray is filled with a bowl of fresh fruits , purple grapes, clementines, strawberries and blueberries her favorites

"Good morning beautiful" I put a tray over my beautiful woman, the tray is filled with a bowl of fresh fruits , purple grapes, clementines, strawberries and blueberries her favorites. Another plate has cheesy eggs, buttered toast, grits, sausage links and waffles with a bit of butter and syrup, topped with whip cream and a cherry. For the drink I gave her a hot caramel mocha coffee and an orange juice no pulp "Thank you baby" she gives me a kiss on the lips "Enjoy your food, I'm going to get the girls ready" I kiss her again then head back downstairs to make our daughters their  plates "Can we see Reece?" Reinna (Pronounced Rihanna, like the singer). I ignore her questions about Reece because Reece and Carter are no longer a part of theirs nor Bri's lives "Stop asking before you make Royal mad" Briah-Ann says while putting a grape in her mouth "Well I love Reece and mommy said it's okay that I still love her" Reinna folds her arms "You can love her but we aren't going to see her" I say as I take a sip of my water "Why do you get that and we don't?" She points to my bacon "Because last time I gave you bacon you spit it out" I laugh "because it taste like pigs" Reinna laughs "It is pig!" Briah-Ann rolls her big brown eyes "Ok" Reinna rolls her eyes back at her sister "Enough okay, eat your food! You have to get bathed and dressed to go to school!" I smile as I get up to wash the dishes I used.

Briasia 🔐💍
It's been a while with Royalty and honestly I never want to lose her she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's been a few years with her, the twins are older and more understanding plus Reece and Carter been out of our lives for these few years. I've had nothing but peace, happiness and breakfast in bed every morning! Royalty helps out so much I just love it! One negative thing is Reinna hasn't lost one once of love for Reece and constantly asks about her though they haven't seen each other in a few years, I keep telling her that Reece is happy with her own family and she loves her to but people move on. Reinna said that Reece would never give up on her, Which is true but we moved and I haven't seen nor heard from either of my crazy ex girlfriends and I hope I never do.
"Thank you baby" I put the tray and the dishes in the sink then go to wash it but Royalty gently takes the sponge from me "Relax" she kisses my cheek. "Baby do you think I'm fat?" I ask while pouting "Not fat at all just getting thick and I love every inch of your beautiful figure" her soft lips touch mine... I chuckle... God I love this woman but what did I do sooo good to deserve this type of love? I've never questioned Royalty, we never argued and or fought and she never has raised a hand to me. Every night I lay in her arms in peace, Thanking the Gods for her "I love you" I whisper in her ear, The smile on her face makes me smile "I love you!" She looks me deep in my eyes. She is my world and I won't ever lose her!

 She is my world and I won't ever lose her!