Tesla's Hideout

Royalty - Tesla's Hideout

"YO OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!" I pound on it "Who is it?" I hear her squad run up at the door but my niggas beside me so this bitch ain't got shit on me "TELL TESLA TO BRING HER BITCH ASS OUTSIDE!" I yell. The door opens and five big fake steroid filled bitches standing there with AKs and 40's "Am I supposed to be scared of them lil ass guns?" I laugh as Tesla walks through wearing a white fur coat looking like a stupid panda "Bitch who are you to step at my spot?" She asks "You fuckin with my woman, buying her a fuckin dog and shit! Don't ever in yo life talk to my girl again or you AND YOUR SO CALLED SQUAD WILL BE TEN DEEP FUCK THE SIX!" I say as I point to them bitches with my loaded gun. "I hate crooked teeth as niggas" I pull my gun at the bitch with fucked teeth, She drops before anyone can do anything "BITCH" I spit at her door then walk off with my people. Tesla ain't none but a fake ass bitch but me... Royal! I'm the real fuckin thing!!! "You want us to kill her?" Chase asks "Nah not at all let that bitch bounce back" I say as I get into my car and take off. "Bro you shot that bitch right in front of all of them and they didn't even do a damn thing about it" Chase shakes her head. "The bitch is crazy but I'm mentally ill.

Incoming call incoming call
Me: Yeah?
Bri: Baby I'm really sorry, I didn't know.. she was just being nice to me
Me: I'll be home soon
I hang up the phone then turn it on do not disturb, At this point I know I just started a war that I barely want to deal with so my next step is making sure all my children and their moms are safe. I can't let any of my fam get hurt over what I just did. "You didn't hit her did you?" Chase asks concerned "Almost but my cousin, Rayla.. She stopped me , I lost it for a minute, If Rayla wasn't there I would've hit her and just the thought of that kills me, She didn't even know but I snapped bro. I got to go home I need you to check on everybody for me and keep them safe" I say to Chase "I got you bruh!" She says I pull over the car letting her out, She gets into the car with my main killer. Usually I deal with shit myself but I know when to bring other mufuckas in the mix thing is, Chase is going to get a bullet to the head after all of this because I found out she's a snitch bitch a while ago. I just been letting the bitch live for a minute until her heat calms.  "Loyalty can only run so deep!" I say aloud as I pull up to the front of our house. "Hmmm" I say as I see Ray outside smoking a blunt "PUT THAT SHIT OUT!" I yell at her "Nigga what?" She jumps up with a smirk but puts it out "I got kids bruh, you can't be doing that here, They gonna be home any second" I say "Bruh the twins inside, Bri introduced me and maaan that lil girl Reinna got a wholeeee attitude problem" Rayla laughs and so do I just thinking of Rei and her lil big Attitude "She gets it from her mama, I'll be right back I got to go talk to my girl" I walk in the house and Briah-Ann runs up hugging me tight "I made you a picture" she smiles "Wow you did? I would absolutely love to see it" I smile "What's wrong princess?" I ask Reinna who is sitting in the corner "She wants Reece" "Reinna come on, Let's go play with the puppy outside in back" I take her hand "No I want Reece" she cries "Bri?" I look at my woman "Baby it's okay come on!" She tries to persuade her but Reinna bites Briasia's hand.