(44)TIME

JACKSON P.O.V
We reach home and ran upstairs to our room. We walk inside and Catlin stop in her tracks when she saw the huge box with the two smaller boxes. I smile and waited for her reaction. I brought this dress a week ago for her graduation .

She slowly walk towards it and opens it up , her eyes wide when she take out the dress. She admired it and then looked at me. "Did you buy this?" She asked me. I smile and nod.

She came towards me and hugged me ." OMG Jackson this is gorgeous, it's simple yet elegant. I love it ."she tell me . I smile and urge her to open the other two boxes. She open the box with her shoes in second.

She squeal and jumped in the air. "Omg Jackson you know me so well , I've been trying to get hold of these but i never found them ,i love them." She say then opened the last box with her Gucci fannypack  . I bought this when we went shopping that day but i didn't get the chance to give it to her since so much has happened. So I thought I would give it to her on her graduation since it's a special occasion.

She stood there stunned looking at it. I walk up to her and hold her by the shoulders. "Do you like it?" I ask . She look up at me with wide eyes.

"Do I like it? Jackson I love it ,how did you know I wanted this ? It was so expensive last time . OMG " she pauses and looked at me. "Jackson you have to take this back it's too expensive and I'm anyway not going to wear it so why should we waste money when I'm not going to use it."she tell me. God why is it so difficult to spoil her. I sigh and put the bag on the bed.

"Catlin look angel, I know that you don't want me to spend unnecessarily but angel buying gifts for you make me happy because it's so difficult to make you happy with expensive things the only thing that truly make you happy is nutella. I want to spoil you so please allow me baby." She look up at me.

"Jackson I really like the bag but I don't want to look like I'm a gold digger . I don't want people saying that I'm with you just because of your money. "She tell me. I made her sit on the bed and pulled her closer.

"Catlin I know your not a gold digger and so does my family even my chef know that and I don't care what other's people say their opinions don't matter to me but your happiness does ." I tell her. She look up at me and hug me .

"Okay but no more expensive gifts buy me something simple ." She tell me . I look at her with a bank expression .

"Babygirl I will buy you whatever I want and you will except it because I bought it with love. "I tell her sternly. She look at me with a raised eyebrow and stood up.

"Whatever you say Mr Michaels. "She say and walked towards the door but I pulled her ontop of my lap so she was straddling me. I kissed her delicious lips and squeezed her ass. I pick her up and put her on the bed ,hovering over her . I started grinding into her but our make out session was interrupted my the woman of both our families. Why can't me and my woman get one minute to ourselves.

"God we're so sorry but we need to get Catlin ready. "Candice say. I sigh and got up gave Catlin one last kiss then left the room. I can't believe this shit , like seriously why can't I make out with her without getting interrupted.

I walk down stairs towards the kitchen and got me a jar of nutella. Since I miss her I'll do the thing she does when she's upset, eat nutella. I sit there and eat my nutella. John came into the kitchen and looked at me confused.

"Sir aren't you suppose to get everything ready for tonight and your not even ready yet." Johm tell me . I shook my head and took another spoon full in my mouth.

"I have an event planner for that she's taking care of that and I'll get ready when I'm done with pity eating this." I tell him . He came and sat across from me.