(26)COMMUNICATE

🎶MEETING IN MY BED BY ROTIMI FT WALE🎵

CATLIN P.O.V
We got up from the floor , I picked up my bag to unpack my clothes but Jackson took it from me . I look at him confused. "Not trusting you with this, I'd rather prefer you with a knife or even a gun in your hands." He say and walk towards my closet. I burst out laughing and shook my head.

"Your crazy. "I say between laughs.

I walk into the closet and remove my shoes and put it back on its rack. I take a pair of puma sandals and a long  blue one step dress with a slip out . Jackson look at me confused.

"What? I sweat really bad when we were almost killed and I stink ." He chuckle and nod.

I walk into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I came out of the shower and dried myself,  I moisturise my skin and put my hair in a lazy bun . I got dressed and went into our bedroom. Jackson was sitting on his bed wearing only joggers. I looked at his body, he has a really amazing body, believe me or not but he has a 8 pack . I drool over his body.

He looked at me and smirked.
Oh God please don't say it ,

please don't say the most cliche phrase,

please Jackson don't disappoint me baby and don't say it

"Like what you see." Ugh he said it. I roll my eyes and walk to my phone .

" Not in the slightest ." I say rolling my eye . I dial Courtney's number and put it to my ear. He came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"If that's the case then why were you staring?"he asked then kissed my shoulder.

"I was staring-" Courtney cut me off when she answer.

"Hello Catlin where have you been? I have been trying to call you for 3 days."

"I'm sorry things were just so hectic. "

"Why the hell was dad laying on the floor the morning after you were suppose to talk to him and where are you? Did Jackson do anything to you ? Dad said he kidnap you and hit him."

"What !! He said that !? Thats not true and I'm fine I promise , look Courtney don't listen to anything he say he's nothing but a sick liar."

"What do you mean ? Where are you?"

" Courtney come to the hospital tomorrow and I will tell you everything, I can't talk about this over the phone."

"Atleast tell me where you are?"

" Courtney just don't listen to anything he say Okay?"

"...Okay."

"How is Graham , Kaiden and Candice? Did they enjoy the wedding?"

"Yeah their fine but Graham is going crazy not knowing where you are, he thinks your kidnap and hurt infact we all thought so."

"I'm fine I promise . Jackson is taking really good care of me."

"So you are with him? If he hurt a hair on your head I swear-"

"Courtney Jackson didn't do anything to me ,he loves me to much, anyway tell Graham he should relax and that I'm fine."

"Fine. Catlin is hy jou seer maak se my net hy verstaan nie afrikaans nie."[Trans: Catlin if he is hurting you tell me he doesn't understand afrikaans. ]