(40)HER FATHER

JACKSON P.O.V
We walk towards the car hand in hand . "Jackson I'm sorry for earlier the thing is that I get mad really easily when on my periods. "She tell me . I gave her a smile and kissed her lips.

"Babygirl I wasn't mad but you just have to understand that I almost lost you twice and I refuse to risk your life . Even if it small to you it's an extremely big deal for me. "I tell her . She look up at me and smiled.

"I know and I get that you care but please baby don't take me to the hospital everytime something small happens. "She tell me . I bring her hand up to my mouth and kiss her knuckles.

"I'll think about it." I tell her . She glare up at me and stomp her foot .

"Jackson! "She groan making me chuckle. We reach the car and I immediately stop smiling and pull Catlin closer to me when I see her father. She look up at me and give me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay ."she mumble and slowly walk towards the back door of the car while I follow close behind. She knock on the door and smile when Kaiden opens the door in excitement.

"Catlin where have you been?  I've missed you so much. "She say with a pout . Catlin picked her up . Her father climbed out of the car and walked towards us, I immediately stand infront of Catlin and Kaiden. He looked me up and down then tried to walk past me  but I put my hand on his chest stopping him.

"Look Mr Michaels I want to talk to my daughter so get out of the way. "He tell me but I didn't move . Catlin came and touched my back then stepped next to me. I hold her close and stand ready to fight.

"I'm listening. "She tell him. He look at me then back at her . "Jackson won't go anywhere. "She tell him . He signed and gestured her to the car. We both got in the back seat and her got in the passenger seat while Kaiden sat on Catlin's lap.

Mr Pheara sigh and look at Catlin. "Catlin I know that you hate me for what I have done to you and I know that you will find it hard to forgive me but please dear forgive you father. "He say with guilt but I wasn't having it nor was my love.

"Why should I forgive you? You wanted to sell me ." She tell him with anger but she controlled it since Kaiden was here.

"I know and I get it. I have no excuses for what I have done to you but I was really in debt and i was marrying you into a good family so it was a win win but i het it you love Jackson and just the word sell makes a big deal. I wasn't really going to sell you I just wanted Jackson to stay away. "He tells us.

"Your right I do love Jackson very much he means the world to me. Dad why couldn't you just except Jackson, he made me happy and I love him and he loves me and if you were in debt why didn't you ask me I had some money in my savings account. Or you could have asked Graham he is working for good money. "Catlin say with a frown

"Dear I know that you love Jackson but I didn't ,firstly he put your life in danger and then he insulted me in my own home and he hit me  he bruised my Male ego . I also was so mad that I lied about him kidnapping you and I know that it's wrong but I was so scared that everyone would leave me after I tell them what I did.

After I found out a few days ago that I had cancer I realised that I made a big mistake by doing that to you. I only have you, Courtney ,Graham ,Candice and Kaiden in this world and I wanted to make amends . I get it if you don't want to but just know that I love you and I'm extremely sorry. "He tell Catlin but I don't fall for his shit . I could never forgive him for what he tried to do to my Catlin.

"You have cancer does Graham know? What did the doctor say? Have you started your treatment yet ? Dad this is horrible. "My babygirl asked panicked with concern. I take her hand in mine and rub the back of her hand with my thumb.

"He does and he is taking care of everything including my treatment. I know this is bad dear but all I want is your forgiveness so am I forgiven?"he ask with hope. I sigh and roll my eyes this guy is really trying so hard that he is playing with my loves emotions and I won't stand for it.

"Dad I'm happy that Graham is taking care of everything but it will take some time for me to forgive you ."she tell him the took his hand. "Dad I want you to clear Jackson's name of the false accusation you put on him about the kidnapping. "She tell him.

He look over to me and nod. "I'm sorry about what I did Mr Michaels I can see that you really love and care for my daughter and I appreciate it."he tell me . I give him a stiff nod and look at Catlin who gave me a small smile.

"Babygirl Graham and Candice must be waiting for us."I tell her and got out of the car. I can't believe she's even considering forgiving that man. I don't believe his bullshit story. I will never forgive him for what her did. But that's just how Catlin is she's a good person and everyone think they can manipulate her.

I help her out of the car and take Kaiden in my arms. "Uncle why didn't you and Catlin come to visit us. Dad said that you are a bad person but I don't think so"I look at Kaiden  then at Catlin. She give me a small smile.

"Kaiden baby,  your dad and uncle Jackson had a fight but uncle Jackson isn't a bad person he just gets angry really quickly just like me but he can never get mad at you." Catlin tell her slowly.

"Then why did he take you away from me did I do something to make him mad so he took you away from me."Kaiden say . I smile and shake my head.

"No dear I wasn't mad at you , you see me and Catlin are a couple like your mom and dad so we stay together because we love each other. "I tell her with a smile.

"Really so if your a couple then will you also have a baby like mom and dad . Uncle don't make Catlin have a baby then she won't wanna play with me because she'll only play with her baby." She tell me . I look at Catlin who is blushing while I only smirk.

"Dear don't you want to have a friend to play with and Catlin won't neglect you just because she has her own child and dear even I want a baby to play with when your not with me."I tell her , she think for a bit then nod.

"Fine you can have a baby but only if I can play with her too." She say with a smile . I look at Catlin and wink at her , she blush and walk towards the cafe with her father. I trail behind them and keep a close eye on them.

"Uncle when will you and aunt get married like my parents, you know I was at my parents wedding. It was really nice , my mom looked really pretty. I was 5 when they got married. "I look at her .

She was right we should consider to officially tie the knot. I love Catlin and I can't live without her and I know she feels the same so I will ask her. We just have to fix everything with her family before that I don't her to miss her families presence at our special day.

"Very soon dear. "I tell and catch up to Catlin and her father.