(2)THE TRUTH

🎶BOOD'UP BY ELLA MAI 🎵
Catlin P.O.V
I reached my room and went into my closet . I got a pair of combat boots with a black cropped top and a maroon jumper with slips in the pants. I went to to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun.

I exited the bathroom only to find Jackson pacing in my room , he looked really angry.  I ignored him and took my phone from my night stand , he noticed me and walked towards me. He roughly pulled me to him by my forearm. "What the fuck was that down there ? How dare you tell that fucker I'm nothing to you ?" He gritted out. I yank my arm out of his hold.

"I can tell him whatever I want. "I hiss at him and try to leave but he pushes me against the wall and traps me between the wall and him.

"You can tell him what you want just not that because..." he say then move his one hands to cup the back off my neck , then tug me closer to his face and gently kiss my lips. "...these delicious plump lips are mine along with..."

He moves his one and to put both my hands above my head and use the other to cup my breath and gave it a squeeze. "...this beautiful perfectly big and round boobs are mine..." I'm a panting mess by his action. I've craved for his touch so much these past few weeks.

He moves his hand to my ass cheek and give to a hard squeeze and push me into him. "...this perfectly big round ass of yours ,only I can squeeze it like this ." I look up in his eyes to see that they are full of lust. He move his hand to cup my private part. "And this only I can make sweet long passionate love to it." He wispered into my ear.

When I come to my senses I remove my hand from his hold and give him a hard slap. His head moves to the side , his hand move immediately to touch his hot cheek. He turn to look at me anger swilling in his eyes but I'm equally as pissed.

How dare he touch me like that , I would have allowed it 3 weeks ago but not now how dare he leave me for 3 week then come and start touching me like that I'm not one his whores who he can visit when he's in the mood.

"How dare you slap me?" He growls in my face.

"How dare you touch me like that?" I yell looking him in the eye.

We stare at each other for a few minutes then smile at each other then burst out laughing. "You know babygirl only you can humble me like that." He say laughing. I walk to him and stand on my toes but I still couldn't reach his face so he bends a bit.

I kiss his cheek that I slapped. "I'm sorry ." I say with guild. He lifts me up and put my legs around his waist while his arms is under my butt.

"I guess I deserved it." He say .

"You did" I say then laugh.

"Oh really?" He ask , then carry me to my bed and gentle trow me on it . I landed with a soft thud still laughing.

He came inbetween my legs and lay ontop of me with his head on my breast . He move my leg around his thigh and then hold me close. "I've missed you so much angel and I'm sorry for not contacting you but I was really behind on work and I had to get things ready for you to move in." He say signing while I play with his hair.

"What do you mean for me to move in?" I ask confused. We've never talked about this.

"I don't want you to stay here anymore. "He say lifting his head to look at me.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Your dad angel he wants to separate us." He move his body so we were face to face, he pressed his forehead against mine.

I cup his face and give him a soft kiss on the lips .

"Jackson what happened between you and my dad that day?" I ask him. He sigh and open his eyes , then rest his head in the crook of my neck , inhale deeply.

# BEGINNING OF FLASHBACK #

Mr Pheara?" I greet . He signal me to take a seat and I do.

"Mr Michaels I heard that you passed your exam congratulations. "He state I nod "thank you ." I say . He looks me over for a few minutes as if trying to intimidate me but it did nothing to me.

"So Mr Michaels tell me what are you still doing here ?" He ask . Is he kicking me out ,what does he think of himself. 

"What do you mean?" I ask controlling my anger.

"What I mean is that you asked me for help to pass which we did so why are you still in my house?" He said venom dripping from his mouth. 

"Mr Pheara I don't know what Graham told you but I'm here because I love your daughter." I say calmly. 

"Listen here you stay away from her I don't want a man like you near her." He gritted out.

"And what type of man am I?" I ask losing my temper. How dare he tell me to stay away from my love .

"I don't want a man whore near my daughter and she's not dumb she won't fall for your shit. I almost lost her because of your disgusting father. "He yell

I take a deep breath trying to control my rage. "Look Mr Pheara I get that your mad because Catlin got hurt and I wasn't an ideal person in the past but I'm not like that anymore I've changed for your daughter because I love her. "He came towards me and slaps me across the face .

" Don't you dare say you love her ." He hissed .

Right now I'm blinded by rage how dare he slap me . I've tried so hard to not offend him but I'm done . Catlin is mine and only mine no matter what anyone say she belongs to me just as much as I belong to her and no one can stop our love.

I grab him by his collar." LOOK HERE OLD MAN I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOUR OLD ASS . HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF SEPARATING MY LOVE FROM ME . SHE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE . EVERYTHING ABOUT HER BELONGS TO ME ,HER FACE , BODY , SOUL AND HEART THEY ONLY BELONG TO ME AND NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE HER FROM ME NOT EVEN YOU!!!" I yell out then let go of his collar.

"I'll make sure that she will never be yours!" He shout. I turn and punch him in the nose how dare he even think of taking her away from me.

"She already is." I say then walk out of his office . I go to my car and drive away.

#END OF FLASHBACK #

"That can't be true my dad would never " I say in disbelief. My dad is a very reasonable person . He won't just judge a person by their past and he lied about the fight.

"I know it's hard to believe angel but that's the truth,my love." Jackson say then his my neck and rub my jaw with his thumb as of trying to calm me.

"Angel I want you to come stay with me so he can't do anything , it's for your safety . "He say then got up from ontop of me and sat with his head against the headboard.

"I can't Jackson , let me talk to him first maybe it's just a misunderstanding. "I say .

"Catlin-" He say but I cut him off.

"Please Jackson he's my dad, let me talk to him and see what this is all about. "