(32)LEAD

🎶FALLING 🎵

JACKSON P.O.V
The punching bag stopped mid air , I look behind it and look at Amy. She came towards me and pulled me to sit on the bench in the gym. She got a first aid kit and dressed my wound.

"Have you found anything yet?" Amy ask shortly. I look up at her and shook my head.

"Jackson just know that if you need me to do anything tell me . Catlin is like my daughter, she is so precious not only to you but to all of us." She say . I sigh and look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Amy I love her so much,  what if they hurt her, what if I never see her . I have had my best men look for her but no one has even a clue where she might be the only thing we know is that she is with Jimmy. I feel so hopeless and useless. I failed at the one thing that was expected from me and that was protecting her . I failed as a lover , I failed as a man , I failed as a protector and most importantly I failed in keeping her trust. "I say tears streaming down my cheeks.

Amy hugged me and rubbed my back ." Jackson can you tell me how this happened, I thought you had bodyguards placed with her?" She ask.

"I did. She came to me and told her bodyguards to wait for her at the hospital. Jenna was trying to seduce me and Catlin caught us in a comprising position but I swear I didn't cheat. I couldn't even think of cheating on my angel. She stormed out of my office and she walked to the hospital since it was a 15 minute walk from my office. That's where they got her." I explain.

"Dear look I know you would never cheat on Catlin you love her too much. And your not a failure , you tried your best to protect her and it's only been 2 days I'm  sure you're going to find her . Catlin is a strong woman, she's a fighter. She can protect herself and if they try to hurt her I'm sure she's gonna go full on Mr Meagy on them." Amy say making me feel a little bit better.

"Come dear you haven't eaten in 2 days. We'll have breakfast together. "Amy say but I refuse.

"Jackson you need to eat . You need to be strong in case you have to fight when you find her. What if you find her and she comes back and scold me for not feeding you properly. And your going to need all your strength. "Amy convinced me.

I sigh and got up from the bench . We walk towards the dining room table and sat down. John came in and served me breakfast. He looked at me as if he wanted to ask something but hesitated. "I'm listening." I tell him.

"S-sir do you know where Catlin is yet?" He asked.

"Do you think if I fucking knew where she was I would be here eating breakfast?" I snapped. He shook his head

"No sir." He said then walked away towards the kitchen. I felt bad for snapping at him.

"John wait..." I call making him stop. He turn around and stood there looking at me. "I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed and being asked if I have found any trace of her and I know I don't makes me want to explode but that doesn't give me the right to take out my anger on others, I'm really sorry. "I say .

He looks at me in shock as if he couldn't believe that I just apologised to him but I completely understand because I don't apologise to be except Catlin. Now that I think of it , Catlin has really changed me . She made me a better person .

"It's fine sir I understand but Catlin is strong she will fight to get back to us, I'm just really worried about her." He say . I nod then look down at my food.

I nibble on it but I didn't have a appetite so I got up and went to our room. I sit on my bed and take my phone. I look trough the pictures we took . I smile at how crazy and free she makes me feel. The way all the burdens I carry around feels lifted when I'm with her.

I look trough the phone and stop when I see the picture of our hands intertwined with the promise ring I gave her the day I asked her to be my girlfriend. I zoom into the ring and look closely as if I'm forgetting something . My eyes widen when I realise what I forgot.

I sprinted off the bed and dashed trough my door. I ran down stairs to my car and drove towards headquarters. I quickly reach and call my IT guy.

I pace in my office waiting for him to come. He came after a while .

"Sir you called?"

"Yes , I want you to track Catlin. "I tell him

"Sir does boss lady have her phone with her or any other gadget. "

"No , but I did put a tracker in her promise ring and I know she never remove it so you can use that." I say . He nods and quickly connects something to his computer then asked for the device details.

Chase came running into my office and came walking towards me and my IT guy.

"What did you find out?"he asked me. I hug him out of joy that I might find Catlin.

"You remember Catlin's promise ring . I put a tracker in it because I wanted to keep track of all her movements since we lived half an hour away from each other but then she moved here so I didn't need it. Now I can use the ring to track her."

"So , so we will finally be able to know where Catlin is?" I nod and smile.

"Sir we have a location." My IT guy say . I quickly walk to his side.

"Where ?" I asked

"In an abandoned warehouse, 1 hour away from here boss. According to the tracker boss lady is there." He say making my heart beat faster with joy.

I ran to the door but Chase stop me. "What are you doing, we know where she is." I say trying to push past him.

"Jackson I know your excited to go get Catlin but we need to be prepared. I'm sure Jimmy must have that place heavily guarded. "Chase reasons with me. I nod and went to my desk. I picked up my office phone and told them to prepare for going to fetch my Queen.

"Chase you go and make sure everything is ready down stairs while I get ready ." I tell him . He nod and went out of my office to get everyone ready. I can't wait to have Catlin back in my arms again and kill that fucker who tried to separate us.

I'm coming for you