(10)HIS FAMILY

🎶WATERMELON SUGAR BY HARRY STYLES 🎵

Catlin P.O.V
I woke up when the light shone trough the window. I peel my eyes open and saw that I'm alone in bed but there's a note on Jackson's pillow .

Good morning babygirl I hope you feel better today. You are my sun shine and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. So I want you to go to the mirror and see yourself trough my eyes.

I smile at the note and got up from bed . I walk towards the mirror and saw that there is another note.

Did you look at yourself angel your beauty is so enchanting . I can look at you the whole day without getting tired. Now angel I want you to go outside to the balcony.

I look at myself in the mirror and blush , I look around the room but Jackson was no where to be found so I went to the balcony. I stand at the railing and suddenly a group of balloons that were tied together by string floated up at me . I laughed looking at it and catch the balloon when the in arms reached.

I look at the balloons and smile like a crazy person letting out small giggles. I take the note at the end of the string and read it.

My love I want you to remember that as long as I live I will never let your balloons run out and remember every time you feel they are less then tell me . I will always refill your balloon supply. Your happiness is mine always remember that. I LOVE YOU.

I look at the picture attached to the note. It was a small picture of us at my house when we watch movies that day I had a hangover. I was sitting in between his legs with my back against his front. His head rested on my shoulder and his arms was around my waist. I was laughing while he looked at me with a wide smile.

I go back into the room with my balloons. I struggle a bit to get them inside but managed somehow. I look up and saw Jackson standing there with a wide smile. I let go of the balloons and jump on him. He catches me with ease, I kiss him suddenly. His body stiffen for a split second then he kissed me back with the same love and passion.

I pull away and smile at him. "Thank you Buffy this is the best gift ever. I love you ." I say looking at him. He smile widen.

"If I get to see that beautifully gorgeous smile then I'll keep on surprising you like this." He say with a smirk. I laugh and shake my head.

"Okay my love you need to have breakfast so come." He said then carried me towards the door.

"Buffy what are you doing put me down. " I say feeling a bit shy at someone seeing us like this even though it's just John that's here and then a maid that come to clean the house once a week .

"Nope I want to carry my Queen today." He state the walked out the door.

This was really embarrassing. My legs were around his waist while his hands cupped my bum and my arms were around his neck. He carried me down stairs and into the kitchen. I saw John working there , he was busy preparing breakfast. I practically jumped out of Jackson's arms and ran to John.

"John!!" I squeal out . He turn around and I run it his arms. He hugs me tightly and at this moment I felt so loved.

"How are you nutty ?" He ask excited.

"Nutty ?" I question him confused.

"Yeah , that's my nickname for you because your so obsessed with nutella. "He say .

I look at him with distaste. "That's a horrible nickname ." I say making him and Jackson chuckle. Jackson pull me to him and wrap his arms around my waist.

"What about cocoa?" He asked amused.

"Too cliché." I answer.

"Well then nutty it is." He say clapping his hands.

I gasp. "What ?! no you didn't even try seriously John. "I whine making both of then laugh.

"Hey stop laughing at my sister-in-law." A Male voice spoke from behind us. I turn around and saw a guy , he looked at me with the biggest smile.

He had blue eyes with blonde hair . He was well build not as muscular at Jackson but not too lean either. He was wearing sweatpants with a tank top. He was almost the same height as Jackson.

I looked up at Jackson confused then at the man. He came towards me and extended his hand. "Hi I'm Chase and I like warm hugs ." He say and immediately a smile took over my confused expression.

I run out of Jackson's arms and hugged Chase . "I'll love you forever ever and ever Chase." I say quoting Anna from frozen. Jackson pulls me into his chest and glare at Chase but we both ignore him.

"Frozen rule!!" We both exclaim loudly. We laugh like we new each other since forever.

"What's all this commotion about?" A woman ask with a smile coming into the kitchen. She looked like she was in her early 50's . Her hair was grey but not her whole head . She still looks good , a bit on the chubby side . She had beautiful green eyes.

"Nothing Amy just Chase being a loud mouth and influenceing my babygirl too." He say rolling his eyes. I hit his chest lightly.

"No ma'am me and Chase just got really excited about Frozen so we got a bit loud." I say and went to stand next to Chase. I trow my arm around his shoulder which were literally impossible to reach thanks to my stupid height.

"We fellow Olafians should always stick together. "I say with a wide grin. Me and Chase fist bump each other. Jackson came to me and again pulled me to him and held me by my waist tightly so I can't escape his grip.

"Anyway now that everyone is here let me introduce you guy. Catlin this is Amy . She was me and Chases caretaker when we were younger . She's like a mother to us ." He say gesturing to the woman. I give her a wide smile.

"And this is my brother by heart Chase, we grew up together. We may not be blood brothers but Chase is family to me." Jackson say gesturing to Chase, I fist bump him .

So Chase and Jackson grew up together thats so weird. Their so different , Jackson is alway so serious and uptight Well except for when he's with me while Chase is so outgoing and freespirited.

"And this is my babygirl Catlin."Jackson introduce me with a wide grin . Amy gasp and walk towards me with her mouth hanging open.

"Is this her ? "She ask , Jackson nod while I look at the exchange confused.

"Jackson she's so beautiful. "She say then gave me a tight hug and I hug her back . This feel so right, this feels like the love I got from my grandmother that motherly love that only she gave me and now I felt it from Amy.

I pull away and smile at her and mumble a shy thank you . They chuckle at my change of behaviour.

"Ma'am -" I begin but I'm cut off.

"Don't address me so formally call me Amy or mom ...please call me mom because these idiots doesn't call me that and I'm longing to be called mom." She slapping Jackson's head making me laugh at his expression.

"Okay mom no offence but did you not give Jackson enough surger or sweet when he was younger?" I ask . They all look at me confused and I try my best not to laugh.

"Why dear?" She ask with concern. I bite my lip to hold back a giggle.

"Because he's always so sour it made me think he didn't have enough sugar as a child. "I say making everyone laugh. Jackson smack my butt making me still , I turn around snd pout.

"Hey..." I whine but he only smirk .

"Okay everyone breakfast is ready ." John say making me smile because I know that he made something which consist of nutella . I go to John and give him a toothy grin. "Is there something special for me?" I wisper to him. He smile and give me a nod.

"What's going on here.?" Jackson ask looking at us.

"Nothing. "We both say quickly. He narrows his eyes at us then took my hand and drag me to the dining room table.