(16)RESPECTABLE

🎶BLUFFIN BY KHALID 🎵

JACKSON P.O.V
I put my babygirl in the bathtub and got in behind her. I lay back while she lay on chest. "Jackson. "Catlin call my name.

"Hmm." I hum .

"Can I have my own room." I tense .

"No!" I tell her immediately.

"Jackson please don't get me wrong,  it's not like I don't want to sleep with you it's just that I find it really disrespectful. "She say and turn to look at me.

"How is my love sleeping with me disrespectful?" I ask her with a frown.

"Look Buffy Amy raised you which mean she is basically your mother. The both of us aren't married yet so we have no right to sleep in the same room. My grandmother taught me it is disrespectful to sleep with a guy in his parents house . I know it's your house but still Amy lives here , I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or think I'm disrespecting her. I really love her ." She explain .

"Babygirl your not making her uncomfortable and if she is then that's on her." I tell her.

"Jackson don't say that, you should appreciate Amy she's not your mother but she loves you unconditionally and we should do everything for her comfort and I would never want to come between a mother and son because I know how it feels for a mother to hate you and me and Amy love each other I don't want to ruin that." She tell me and I must admire her for her words.

I kiss her temples and sigh. "Fine, but I won't promise that I won't sneak in your room." I tell her making her laugh. I take the shampoo and start washing her hair while she wash herself. God I don't know how she handles her hair because my hands kept getting stuck and tucking her head.

"Jackson will you for God sake stop tucking on my hair your hurting me ." She whine.

"I'm sorry babygirl, you've earned my respect because I would never be able to handle this much hair." I say making her giggle. She take the shower head and rinse her hair.

I got out of the bathtub and wrapped myself in a towel. She got up and I wrapped the towel around her and help her out of the bathtub. We both dry ourselves , Catlin go to the sink and take out her hair products and start working on her hair. I stand and look at her . God I didn't know that she had to go through all that stuff to maintain her hair.

"What?" She ask detangling her hair.

"Do you do this everyday?" I ask her . She puts another product in her hair.

"Not every day only Monday's and Friday's . Other days I just apply gel and brush my hair in my desired style which is mostly a bun ." She shrug .

She put her hair in a lazy bun and walk past me with a smile towards her closet while I went to mine. I got dressed in black sweatpants and a white tshirt and went in her closet. She was sitting on the bench putting on her house shoes. She got up and went back to the bathroom and I followed her.

We went to the sink and brushed our teeth. I looked at the both of us in the mirror and smile. This is us we look amazing together. She's a calm person but also feisty so she won't take my nonsense while I'm a harsh and impulsive person completely opposite to each other but we're still happy together.

I take my phone out of my pocket . "Smile my love ." She looks up at me with a frown while I look down at her with smile the foam  in our mouths,  I take the picture at that moment. She look shocked up at me and quickly rinse her mouth. 

"Jackson delete that I don't look right. "She whine.

I shrug and rinse my mouth. "I told you to smile and you didn't." I tell her.