(25)BROKEN TRUST

🎶SPACE BETWEEN BY SIA🎵

CATLIN P.O.V
I'm stunned, Jackson is in the mafia and he didn't tell me. I don't care that he's in the mafia I'm fucking angry that he didn't tell me . He lied to me , what was he thinking in not telling me? When was he even planning on telling me? Was this what the old lady meant by when I find out who he really is? How could he lie to me about this , there are so many things that can go wrong in the mafia. He could get hurt in these type of encounters.

He tries coming close to me and reaches to touch my face but I push his arms away from me . I walk towards the car and got in the driver seat and drove leaving him there stranded on the road. He call out for me but I ignored him. He's nothing but a filthy liar . I asked him what the lady meant and he lied saying he doesn't know.

He could have just told me from the start and I would have understood. I mean I'm not pleased with the fact that my lover is doing illegal activities but still I'm not so much pissed about that as I'm pissed that he lied to me about it. He broke my trust just like anyone else did. Just like my mother , my father and just like Julian, he's just like Julian they are both liars.

If he had sit down and told me 'Catlin I'm in the mafia. 'Then I would have understood but he kept it from me. He kept it from me just like Julian kept the fact that he loved another girl and had a child with her . He played with my emotions just like Julian did. I hate fucking liars , I hate them with everything I have in me because they always seem to hurt me. That is why I told Jackson everything about myself before we even got together because I knew how it felt to be lied to.

●●●
I reached his house and got out of the car. I ran into the house and then upstairs . I went to the closet he build me and got a bag and packed my clothes. I took the bag and just when I wanted to leave the room he came in. He looked at me with a relieved smile but frown when he saw the bag.

"What's in that bag?" He ask with a frown. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I walked past him to the door but he grabbed my wrists.

"Where are you going?" His voice sounded strained with a hint of sadness. I yank my hand put of his .

" Leaving. "I said then opened the door but is slammed shut.

He stood behind me with his hand on the door keeping it shut. "Jackson open the door." I say as calmly as I could.

"No." He simply say. "I said open the door Jackson. "I say but my voice came out strained .

"And I said No."

I turn around and look him in the eye,  there was hurt , anger and frustration. I take a deep breath to control my anger . "Babygirl listen to me..." but I couldn't control my anger so I push him away from my and tried to open the door again but he picked me up by my waist. I trashed in his arms but his grip was too tight.

"Let me go you filthy liar." I yell trying my best to escape his hold on me .

" No , not until you listen to me ." I don't listen to him and try my best to escape his grip. I step on his foot , he loosen his grip on me giving me a chance to run. I ran towards the door and open it but he again slam it shut and this time he lock it and put the key in his pocket.

I hit his chest in anger ,tears streaming down my eyes. I'm so angry right now and at the same time I'm sad. "Just let me go Jackson please. "I say crying.

"Babygirl please don't leave you , I beg you ." He say holding me tightly.

"I promise I didn't choose this it was passed on to me , please don't leave me." He beg and went on his knees.