(43)PLEASURE

JACKSON P.O.V
I sit at my desk and work trough the files of my new project. I sigh and send a email to my branch in England. God I'm so tired and I really need Catlin to bless me with her presence. I smile at the thought of her she'll be so surprise tonight and I hope she agree.

I'm also so proud of her dispite me being able to provide for the both of us she studied further and is getting her doctors degree tonight. Although I don't want her to work I'll support her because she enjoys this so much just like I enjoy business and stocks and finances .

Catlin came walking into my office bringing me out of thought. I smile at the sight of my love and immediately stood up and walk towards her. We met midway. I pull her closer to me and lean down to kiss her. She lean in and we share a perfect kiss that only she can give me with her delicious soft lips.

We pull away , I smile down and pull her towards my desk and made her sit on my lap." So what all did you and the girls do."I ask her. She shake her head with a smile.

"Nothing much, we went to the spa then  got our nails done. Oh and here's your card." She say handing me the card. I smile and hand it back to her.

"Babygirl this is yours. "I tell her . She look at me confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I smile and place her so she was straddling me and place my hands on her hips.

"I joined this card with my account so we have a joined account. "He eyes widen and she quickly shake her head no .

"No Jackson I can't take this ,I told you that I don't want you for your money ." She tell me. I frown , I knew she would refuse this. I sigh and place it in her hand.

"Catlin I know you don't want me for my money but I just want to spoil you but you make it so hard and by the way we'll get married somewhere in the near future so then we'll have to share everything. "I tell her and grin at the thought of us as a married couple.

She hesitantly take the card from me and put it in her pocket. "Thanks I guess. "She say unsure. I chuckle and pull her body closer to mine. She capture my lips in her and kiss , the kiss showed her appreciation, love and passion for me and I couldn't be any happier. This is the woman I want with me for the rest of my life.

My hand slide down to her ass and give it  a squeeze and sigh when she pull away. "What's wrong? "She ask . God she know me so well. I smile and rub circles on her hips.

"Nothing babygirl it's just that it's difficult handling branches all over the world and the mafia work at the same time. I'm just really tired. "I tell her.

"Maybe I can help ."she murmur lowly while shucking on my earlobe.

"Fuck. "I breath shakily while she nip on my jaw . She pressed kisses down the base of my neck making me tighten the hold on her hips. "I don't think we're on the same page here babygirl ."

She hum and slip her hand under my shirt ." Your the one who said I'm the only one who can relieve your stress Jackson I'm only doing what you asked, Jackson. "

"No , no , no ." I send her a warning look , I take hold of her arms. "Angel not here."

"I don't see why not." She huff and peck my lips. Fuck we can't do this here, what if someone comes but this is so fucking tempting.

"No!" I tried to snap at her but it came out more like a groan when she catch my bottom lip between her teeth, tugging on it gently. "Catlin you have to get ready for your graduation which is in less then two hours. What if someone comes in?"

"They will understand I was ...busy . They won't come in without your permission because your the boss after all." She grin cheekily,  stroking my noticeable bulge.