(13)SECRETS

🎶EARNED IT THE WEEKEND 🎵

Catlin P.O.V
We reach Jackson's office. He got out and opened the door for me and offered his hand which I gladly expect. We walk into the building hand in hand. Jackson walked towards the elevator but I pulled away and ran towards Sarah who was busy on the computer.

"Sarah!" I call out to her . She got up and ran to me , we hug each other.

"How are you?" She ask with concern.

"I'm absolutely amazing thanks to the chocolate you sent . I literally lost it." I tell her with a smile. Jackson came and stood behind me.

"The pleasure is all mine miss Botha. "She say with a smile but I frown.

"Why are you addressing me so formally, we're friends that mean you call me by my first name. "I tell her . She look up at Jackson and immediately I click where this is coming from.

"Seriously Jackson ." I glare up at him.

"What did I do?" He ask defensively. I slap his arm lightly.

"Why did you threaten her to address me formally. "I ask him.

"No ma'a- I mean Catlin sir has nothing to do with it. "She try defending him.

"Don't you dare defend him." I say glaring at the both of them.

"Baby how do you know it's me?" He dare ask .

"Oh because someone else will threaten her to address me formally. "I say sarcastically.

"You never know ." He say with a smirk. I hit his chest lightly.

"Jeez woman do you always have to be so abusive?" He ask holding both my wrists in one hand.

"Yes , why else do you think I take martial arts?" I ask him with a smirk.

"To defend yourself not abuse me." He deadpan. I stick my tongue out at him the turn back to Sarah who is looking at us with a smile.

"Don't let this monkey ever threaten you and if he does the come to me I'll teach him a lesson. "I tell her . She nods with a smile and went back to her desk.

"Your just impossible Buffy why did you do that?" I ask him as we walk towards the elevator.

"I was stressed that day and she was keeping me from seeing you so I snapped at her for calling you Catlin." He explain. I look up at him with a emotionless expression.

"That's a shit excuse ." I say .

"Language my love ." He warns.

We step into the elevator and the door closes. "Oh so you can cuss but I can't ?" I ask in a bored tone.

"Yes" he reply.

"And why do you think I'm gonna listen to you?" I ask him with a raised brow.

"Because you belong to me and you will do as I say." He simply say.

"I belong to you?" I ask him with a raised brow. He push me up against the elevator wall and wisper in my ear.

"Yes, your face , your body, your heart and your soul it all belongs to me." He tells me. His voice was deep,husky, soft , sexy and seductive.

He started trailing open mouth kisses from my shoulder up to my neck. He kiss behind my ear and started sucking on my earlobe sending a jolt of pleasure trough me. His hand went to keep both my hands above my head with his one while the other cupped the back of my neck.

He start kissing up my neck . He started nipping and sucking in the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. I let out a small wimper at how he is affecting me. His hand that was cupping my neck slowly went to my hip and pulled my closer. My hands were fisting his suit . My knees buckled at how pleasurable this feeling is. He held me close so I wouldn't fall.

The elevator door opened reminding us where we were . I tried pushing him away but instead he picked me up and carried me to his desk and sat down with me on his lap. My legs were on either side of his thighs while his hands rest on my hips.

He made me look at him and peck me on the lips. "My love you shouldn't have gone there." He tells me .

"But why? You keep telling me that but you don't tell why." I tell him. He let out a deep sigh and kiss my forehead then made me lay on his chest , my arm were around his waist while he hold me close.

"Babygirl I have alot of enemies that is looking for my weakness. "He say .

"So I'm your weakness?" I ask . He made me look at him.

"No my love your my strength but they don't know that. "He tell me and kiss my neck and keep his head there for a while. I start playing with his hair.

"Jackson your a businessman. So what could your rivals possibly do that could hurt me so badly and I mean business rivals shouldn't get so personal." I say playing with his hair.

"My love you don't know how far people can go for money. "He tell me and I hummed in agreement.

"But I mean it can't be that bad that I can't even go out. "I tell him.

"My love your my girlfriend and if your hurt then I'll be broken and they know that so they will do anything to get their hands on you." He explains.

"You know Jackson I can defend myself right? I know karate, Judo, Ken jutsu , kempo, jeet kun de , Choi kwang do , taekwando, Tang soo do , Capoeira and I'm also in the process of earning my black belt in Japanese martial arts. "I tell him reassuringly.

He looks up at me in shock and admiration. "Really my love ,wow I never knew I just thought you knew karate. "I shook my head with a smile.

"But still even though your an amazing fighter these fighting are for close combat what if the person use a gun ?" He ask.

"Why would they use a gun ?" I ask confused. He look at me and shook his head. Suddenly the door open revealing very worried Amy , John and Chase. They run towards me and Jackson. I got up from his lap and they immediately pulled me into a group hug . I was so confused why were they so worried I was just at the dance studio not to a battle field.

"Oh thank God your alright dear you had us so worried. "Amy say with tears in her eyes. I look at them confused then look at Jackson questioningly.

"I'm fine I only went to the dance studio your making it out as if I went to war ." I joke but they all don't look convinced. Jackson cleared his throat.

"Dear you can't go out like that knowing that Jackson is in the ma-" Amy say buy Jackson cut her off.

"She's fine ." He say giving Amy a pointed look. What's wrong with them ? Why are they acting so strange.

"Jackson is in the what?" I ask Amy .

She looks at Jackson then at me and smile. "He's in the marathon. "She say confusing me even more.

"In the what?" I ask.

"What I mean is Jackson is running a marathon. "She say.

"He is?" Me , Chase ,John ask at the same time.

We turn to Jackson who is looking as confused as us. "I'am?" He ask then look at Amy then gasped as if he just remembered.

"Yeah I am." He say then hit his head ."I'm so forgetful. "He say with a forced smile. I can tell their lying to me but why?

I walk up to Jackson and look up at him. "Really?" I look him in the eye . He nods but couldn't look in my eyes. Why are they lying to me ? I nod and shrug I know they won't tell me so I have to find out myself.

Amy , John and I went home since Jackson and Chase still have things to do at the office.