(6)SOLUTION

🎶 ONE  MILLION BULLETS BY SIA 🎵
Catlin P.O.V
While waiting I decided to watch a little  TV. I  take the remote and switch on the TV, I'm  at what I see it's a picture of me and Jackson on 'A list Celebrity '.
______________________________________________________________________________
"The rich and famous businessman Jackson Micheals seems to have finally settled down. After numerous affairs and one night stand it's seems he has finally found the one."

"Here we see in a recent post on Instagram a picture of him and a girl . Well as far as we know Mr Michaels doesn't post woman but here he is posting a picture of this girl . Now no one know who this mystery girl is but it seems like they are really happy together. "

"Here we see in this picture that the couple are holding hands showing a really beautiful crown shaped diamond ring. Now this might be just simple  post but the caption made us all think that the couple are planning on a wedding. "

"We've have found out that this girl is the minister of education youngest daughter and it seems she's a very secretive person because there wasn't much to see about her on her Instagram , just a few family photos. "

"We did go to Twitter asking the fans what they think and these are the comments. ":
"I'm really happy for Mr Michaels hope their happy together "
"Congratulations to the couple they look beautiful together. "
"She's really beautiful I hope she makes Jackson happy. "

"These are the positives comments but you know there are always a bit hate ."

"Where did she come from God where did he find her ?"
"She looks like a Instagram thot *be gone thot*"
"I'm sure she just want his money #golddigger."

What do you think will this couple survive the Hollywood life or will they break up in the end?"

"Well that's all we have for you today till next time."
___________________________________________________________________________________

I switch off the TV and let out a breath. This is why I never wanted to be in the public eye ,guess I have to deal with it . Should have thought of that before falling in love with a celebrity billionaire.

I lay on my bed and start reading a medical book to calm my nerves down . I just need to get my mind off things for a second.

My door burst open revealing a very frantic Breyden. He ran towards me and search my body for the wound, when he couldn't find it he hugs me tightly. "Homeboy you squashing me. "I say trying to get out of his grip. "Beacth just enjoy my love and let me love you . I got so worried about you . Where did that sack of wrinkles shoot you?"

I hit his chest lightly. "Boi that's my father-in-law your talking about and I told you it's not a big deal . It isn't even that big, the scar is literally so small you can't even see it "I say then show him the scar that is literally invisible.

"A very shitty father-in-law. "He snorts. "Anywayyy the reason why I called you was because Well...My dad and Jackson can't stand each and I want them to talk but they can't even be in the same room as each other. "I say looking at him with pleading eyes.

"It's really simple your dining room has a door . They both love you which mean they won't fight infront of you. So what you do is invite Jackson here then get them both to the dinning room and lock it once your inside . Then make them talk easy. "He shrug.

"That could work but how do I get Jackson to come over? When he left earlier it looked like he had  very important work ." I say slumping my shoulders. "Seriously Catlin, Jackson is literally obsessed with you he will leave everything if you tell him to come over ." He deadpan.

"Okay so it's set then I'll call him up without telling him Okay." I take a deep breath and dial his number.

"Angel ?"

"Buffy...uh I was wondering if you could come over later on , when your done with your work."

"Is something wrong? I'll come now."

"No.no.no it's nothing like that it's just that ...uh I still have some stuff here that's why Yeah that's it."

"Are you sure there isn't another reason?"

"No huh no what other reasons there's definitely no other reason. "

"Okay...I guess I'll be there round 7 how does that sound?"

"7 is great ."

"Okay my babygirl I love you see you later."

"See you later bye"

I quickly cut the call and breath out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Your a terrible liar." Breyden says, looking at me with a raised brow . "I know , do you think he believed me?" I say then press my face in the pillow. "Of course he didn't believe you but he is like a lost puppy after you so he'll come." Breyden say .

"So what happened to Jackson's father?" Breyden ask making me wonder too . I haven't heard from him since that night. "To be honest I don't know.  I think he flead the scene. "I tell him.

"Why would Jackson's father want to kill him ?" Breyden ask. "I don't know Jackson never talked about them before he just told me they weren't close so I didn't push him further. "

"You know Catlin he knows everything about you and you know nothing about him . Just saying. "Breyden say making me think. 

He is absolutely right I don't really know anything about Jackson. He's always so secretive about his parents and stuff but I mean it can't be that bad he'll tell me when the time is right I shouldn't push him.

He never pushed me to tell him about my past so I guess I should give him space till he is ready to tell me.

"I'm giving him space I don't want to push him you know ." I tell Breyden he nods his head.

"So...have you guys had hot steamy sex yet?" Breyden ask bluntly , leaving me shocked.  "No we haven't God no I told you we discussed this we won't have sex until we're married. "I say . "Really Catlin really? How long will that be 1 year 2 maybe seriously he'll get tired of waiting and cheat on you." Breyden say seriously.

"Well in that case I would know if he really love me . If he really loves me as much as he claims then he wouldn't even think of doing so." I say but in my heart I felt a slight sting at the thought of Jackson with another woman.

"Let's hope Romeo won't disappoint you , we don't want you crawling into a shell again and started hating the man race." Breyden say while rolling his eyes.

"I did not hate the Male population , I just didn't find a reason to waste my time with them." I say defensively. Breyden looks at me with a expressionless face.

"You say tamato I say tomato." He say then roll his eyes again.

We sit and chat for what feels like hours about anything and everything. I've really missed my idiot friend. He always knows how to cheer me up and I'll always love him for that.

Now I hope the dinner goes well ,that Jackson and Dad don't rip each other's heads off.