(17)FOLLOWERS

🎶TRIP BY ELLA MAI 🎵

Catlin P.O.V
I woke up and felt something poking my bum. I felt around to see what the mystery object is, it was hard and warm . I heard Jackson groan and immediately my eyes flew open and I pull my hand away. I try to get up but Jackson was holding me in a death grip. He started kissing the back of my neck  making me feel so good.

He turn me and hovered above me. He started trailing kisses down my neck making me whimper.

"Jackson. "I say breathless he hums in my neck sending a jolt of pleasure down my spine.

"I... I have to get ready for work." I stutter panting . He kiss up to my cheek and pull away looking at me.

He smile looking down at me, he cup my face and rub my cheek with his thumb. "Good morning my beautiful babygirl. "He tell me and look into my eyes. God those eyes which I can get lost in for ages. He leans down to kiss me but I cover my mouth with my hand .

"Babygirl won't you kiss me ?" He ask with a pout and kiss my cheek.

"Well I don't want you to faint with how bad my morning breath is. "I tell him. He roll his eyes.

He yank my hand away from my mouth and smash his lips on mine. He kisses me hungrily devouring my mouth as if it's the most delicious thing in the world which I know is not because I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

He comes in between my legs and put my legs around his waist then lower himself onto me. I could feel his morning hard on . I remember yesterday's incident and my cheeks went red. I tried pulling away but he wasn't having it, so I forcibly moved my head to the side expecting him to stop but he just started trailing kisses down my neck.

He started slowly grinding into me making me moan at the pleasure I was getting from the friction. Suddenly the door opened, I pushed Jackson from ontop of me and jumped of the bed. I stood there looking at Chase who was looking at us with wide eyes. My face was growing immensely warm from embarrassment.

I looked at Jackson who was glaring daggers at Chase while I was extremely embarrassed.  "I'm sorry I forgot I can't just barge in here anymore . I might come across a every disturbing moment of my sister. "I looked at Chase with wide eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Chase. What do you want?" Jackson growled.

Chase looked at me then at Jackson and that was my que to go . "I should get ready. "I tell them and turn to leave but Jackson pulled me by my hand . I turned to look at him confused, he pulled my back to him and wispered in my ear. "One more good morning kiss?" I looked at Chase then at him .

I quickly shook my head and got up from bed . I turned to run when I felt I smack on my bum. I turn around and glared at him but he only smirked then winked at me. I looked at Chase who was trying hard not to laugh at my predicament. God why did I fall in love with a horny horndog like him.

I huffed and went towards my closet. I take out black sweatpants with a black long sleeved tshirt and a pair of black Nike air. Since I haven't gotten my degree yet I don't get to wear uniform but I do have my ID card showing who I am and what I specify in. I take my clothes and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail in the back of my head . I applied a bit of mascara and lipgloss and I was finished. I went back into the room and took my ID card from the nightstand and clipped it to my shirt. I took my purse and put in all my necessities for the day.

I went downstairs for breakfast since I still have hour or so to get to work . I went to the dining room and greeted everyone. Jackson was already dressed in his suit and looking fine as hell .I was about to take a seat next to Chase when Jackson spoke.