Becca

"Bailey!" I yell as I run into the camp and head for the infirmary.

"Becca what's wrong?" Bailey says worried.

"There's been a crash, Ikaros is checking for survivors. We need to prepare for the worse." I say as I clear off as many gurneys as I can. Bailey throws her brunette hair up in a ponytail and helps me by getting supplies. After clearing most of the gurneys I head out to the training grounds to find Loch. I pass the village entrance and head towards the woods where the training grounds are located.

"Loch! Loch get your ass down here, there's been a crash."

Loch drops down from the trees his black curly hair bouncing as he lands in front of me barefooted. "What's wrong?" He says gently, grabbing my shoulders as his deep blue eyes stare into my soul. He's wearing his grey training shirt and his dark grey swimming trunks.

"Ikaros ran towards a plane crash on the beach, he needs you to head there to help look for survivors."  His blue eyes stare into mine as if he's searching for anymore information. As he held my gaze I could sea the ocean waves crash against his pupils , as if they were hitting a rocky shore. He nods and lets go of my shoulders and takes off toward the beach. My heart aching as he heads towards danger.