Chapter 23

Momoko's p.o.v.

I was laying down on my bed reading my favorite book "A Beautiful Dark" while wondering where the girls were. I haven't seen Brick in a couple of days and I'm starting to think that he's planning something but I don't know what's he planning though. I checked the time on my alarm clock that said 3:00 pm and because its Saturday, I decided to be lazy a little bit and relax while reading my book since I decided to try to finish it.

When I moved on to Chapter 10, I heard a knocking on my window. I sighed, put my bookmark on the page and closed my book, got up, and walked over to the window where I found Brick floating in his RRBZ uniform. I opened the window and let him in. He landed on the ground on his feet and gave me a smile.

"Hey babe whatcha doin?" he asked me in a flirty voice.

"I was reading my favorite book until you came" I rolled my eyes.

"What? A guy can't come to visit his girlfriend?" he said in a fake hurt tone.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I have a surprise for you cherry blossom" he grinned.

"And what is the surprise?" I rose an eyebrow.

"First you have to change into something formal and then I'll show you the surprise" he indicated toward my outfit.

I was still wearing my pajamas so I complied and got my clothes out from the closet and went inside the bathroom and locked the door. I removed my pajamas and wore a cherry red off the shoulders dress shirt with ruffles and straps for it, a yellow skirt that reached my calves with a ribbon tied around the waist, pink ballet flats, and my hair was in its usual ponytail with the bow. I put some make-up on and a ruby red necklace that the girls gave me for my birthday and when I walked out of the bathroom, Brick slightly blushed at my appearance.

"Y-You look gorgeous" he slightly stuttered.

"T-Thanks" I blushed.

"Well since you're ready, lets go!" he picked me up bridal style and flew out the window while I clutched onto him.

I could feel the wind blowing against my hair and it was still a warm day because of the sun and a couple of clouds in the sky. After flying for a few minutes, he landed on the ground and placed me down gently. I looked around and realized that we were at the beach and I could feel the sand from my feet.

"Why are we at the beach?" I asked Brick as he de-transformed into his normal form.

"Its part of the surprise babe now come on" he grabbed my hand and led me to another part of the beach where I never knew before.

I noticed that Brick wore a red dress shirt, black pants, red dress shoes, and he still have his red hat on his head turned backwards. After walking for a few minutes, he stopped and removed my hand and stepped to the right where I could see what it was in front of me. I gasped at the scene and I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Mom? Dad? Kuriko?" I whispered.

Right in front of me was my family on a beach blanket with a picnic basket: my mom and dad sitting cross legged next to each other and my little sister sitting in front of them with a huge smile on her face looking like she wanted to run up and hug me.

"Hello sweetheart. We missed you so much and we're glad that you're alright" my mother smiled at me.

"You sure have changed in the last 3 years. You're no longer a little girl but a young woman and we're so happy to see you again" my dad chuckled.

"Onee-chan!" Kuriko got up from the blanket and ran straight toward me and tackling me with a hug.

I regained my balance so I wouldn't fall down and land on my bottom.

"I missed you so much Onee-chan! Please don't vanish from us ever again!" Kuriko cried out as she began sobbing and I hugged her back while my tears ran down my cheeks.

"Its alright Kuriko-chan. I'm right here and I would never leave you guys ever" I soothed her.

I looked at Brick and mouthed thank you to him and he nodded while smiling and walked away so I could have some privacy with my parents. After my sister and I finished hugging, I went over to my parents and gave them each a hug and kiss on the cheek because I'm glad that they're okay. I noticed that my mom prepared some food for us and we all ate which was really delicious and talked about what happened over the years and I let Kuriko sit on my lap since she missed me so much. I gotta remind myself to give Brick a thank you present for releasing my family.

Brick's p.o.v.

I was sitting down at the docks looking at the ocean that sparkled from the sun. I could hear Momoko and her family laughing about something and it brought a smile to my face. As long as Momoko is happy then I'm happy. I can't believe that so much had happened after my brothers and I had gotten older: the PPGZ were alive all along, their identities revealed, us falling in love with them, getting approved to date them by the Black Roses and Sedusa, and now we surprised them by releasing their families and the Professor, shrimp, and the mutt.

My brothers and I decided to only release them if they wear chicken costumes for the whole week and they agreed to it with no protest. They must really wanted to be released from prison but at least they said yes since we now get to blackmail them all we want. Since the girls are finally back, my brothers and I went to a jewelry store and bought something for each of them so we could tell them the huge question once we became adults. I took out the velvet box from my pocket and opened it which revealed a golden ring with a ruby red heart on it and smaller hearts with amethyst gems on them that were on either side of the ruby red heart.
_________________________
2 more chappies to go!!!!

CHECKMATE!!!!📌📌📌📌