HEYOO!!! + Accepted

Hello Everyone!!

This is just a small note about thanking you guys for reading this book.

Seriously, thank you guys for continuing your support in this book. Even though the book has already ended last year, I think.. you guys are still loving this book.

You guys are the best!! I know that in other notes that I keep thanking Crown172 for letting me post this story here and I really am. Don't worry guys! I won't be posting any more notes in this book. This is the last note that you guys will see or maybe not.

Anyways, I just want to thank everyone for reading this book and stay cool.

P.S.

I know this is really random for this note.
I have received a reply from the next author and I will upload tomorrow my time!!

I know that I don't upload my own stories it's because I'm still a rookie in story writing. I really am trying my best in writing but, for some reason my stories don't work out.

Anyways!!! I will upload the story that I have requested for 2 years and have just seen the reply from the author tomorrow my time.

P.S.S.

I just want to say that I'm not an attention stealer. I know that you guys aren't saying things about me like that and I appreciate it but, I know some people who are reading this book are just not commenting.

The requests I make to transfer their stories are the rightful authors decision. I am clearly fine if they decline my offer. Please just don't think that I want the attention of people. I am used to not being noticed by people since IRL I'm sometimes also not noticed. I'm invisible to people I don't know.

Thank you and have a great day

P.S.S.S.

I will also put the image of the acceptance of the authors along with this note