Chapter 13

Hey guys! I decided that Imma finish this story right here right now. So stay tuned for the next chapters of this story!!!!
________________________
Momoko's p.o.v.

Its been a few days since Kaoru went out on a date with Butch and she is still furious about it. We had no school on Friday because of Easter so today it was Thursday and Miyako and I were in the downstairs kitchen while Kaoru was in her room unleashing all her anger on a punching bag since it has the same strength like her and can withstand any of her punches so that way we won't have to spend any more money on getting a new punching bag for her.

"Kaoru-san is still using that punching bag for at least 2 hours and I'm worried" Miyako said.

"She just needs to release all her anger out so don't worry about her Miyako. Kaoru is the toughest one out of the group" I reassured her.

"I know but I just hope she doesn't over do it" Miyako said with worry.

"Don't worry Miyako. If she tries to do that we won't make any of her favorite foods for at least a week" I slightly smirked.

"Oh okay!" Miyako went back to her cheerful self. "Since Easter is here, what's the next step of the plan?"

"You'll have to wait and see Miyako, just be patient" I said.

"Awwww" Miyako pouted.

I silently laughed and thought about the next step of the plan. I couldn't let Miyako and Kaoru be involved in that step since they weren't ready for it. But for right now, we still need to do step 1 and 2 so the RRBZ's masculinity can be lowered and we'll be able to know their weaknesses and get our world back. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Kaoru was wearing a light green tanktop with track shorts and running shoes. She had some sweat running down her forehead which indicated that she was done punching the punching bag.

"Hey girly girls! What are we having for dinner!?" Kaoru asked.

"We're having ramen today!" Miyako answered.

"Awesome! I'll go take a shower so don't start eating without me!" Kaoru said as she ran up the stairs and toward the bathroom with a towel and some clothes from her bedroom.

Miyako and I laughed at her antics and we began making our favorite kind of ramen noodles. My favorite was the hot and spicy ramen, Miyako likes the avocado ramen, and Kaoru likes the soy sauce ramen. (If you guys had seen episode 15 of PPGZ then you'll know what their ramen looks like)

After we were done making the ramen, Kaoru ran down the steps wearing a baggy green t-shirt with black shorts, green adidas, and her hair was dripping wet so she didn't wear her hat today. She saw the ramen on the table and drooled with happines and she got on the chair and began chowing down on her soy sauce ramen like her life depended on it.

"Slow down Kaoru!" I told her.

"But its so good and I'm so hungry!" she complained with her mouth full of noodles.

I sighed while Miyako sweatdropped. We happily ate our ramen and after we cleaned our dishes, we brushed our teeth, changed into our pajamas, and went to bed. I waited till Miyako and Kaoru were heavily sleeping and when midnight came, I got out of bed and quietly opened my drawer and pulled out a belt that looks almost like my PPGZ belt except it has a different design. You see, the Professor thought that the girls and I should get a new upgrade for our PPGZ uniform since we'll be getting older soon so he made another type of belt that looks like our PPGZ belts except when you transform with them, the outfit changes. The girls and I nearly forgot about them after our old PPGZ belts were broken. We took them with us before we left New Townsville just in case we really need to use them without being seen.