Chapter 9

This story doesn't belong to me. This story belongs to crown172 from fanfiction.net :)

DO NOT STEAL :)
________________________
Ch. 9

Kaoru's p.o.v.

School came the next day and the girls and I spotted Sallie and her friends near their lockers.

"Yo!" I called out.

They turned around and when they saw us, they smiled.

"Have you girls thought about it?" Chloe asked.

"Yes we have, we're gonna join the Black Roses" Momoko answered.

"Excellent, just follow us and you'll be answering Icey-sama's questions" Wendy replied.

They led us back to the basement where their organization lives and after looking around and shutting the door behind us, Icey came out of a room that was blocked by curtains and went over to us.

"Icey-sama, the girls want to join us" Gina and the other girls bowed down.

"Good now if you 3 would sit down on the couch, we'll begin the questions" Icey said.

The girls and I sat down on the couch and we heard Icey shout: "Ladies! We have some new maidens who are going to join us!"

Footsteps were heard and we heard the curtains opened and revealed a bunch of girls that range from freshman to seniors. I recognized Princess in the group and realized that there were mostly 9 or 10 here. Looks like they're the only ones who hate the RRBZ and other men. I noticed that they were all analyzing us indicating whether or not we can be trusted.

"Alright young maidens, these ladies are gonna hear the questions that I'm gonna give you and you must have an honest answer. If you don't give out an honest answer, you'll have to give me a reason on why you chose not to answer it honestly or you won't be able to join us. The senior girls are going to decide whether or not you 3 are worthy in being part of the Black Roses" Icey explained.

"We understand Miss Icey-chan" Miyako said.

"Alright now let's begin the questions!" Icey exclaimed. "First question, which men do you 3 despise the most and why?"

"We despise the RRBZ the most because they killed the PPGZ who were close friends of ours and we don't believe they're sorry because if they were then they wouldn't have killed them" Momoko answered in a truthful tone.

Some of the girls slightly gasped while the rest were in complete shock. Icey was slightly surprised but she remained her composure.

"Second question, what hobbies are you girls most skilled at?" Icey questioned.

"I'm most skilled at designing outfits, Momoko-chan is skilled on using computers to gather information, and Kaoru-san is skilled at all the sports because of her strength" Miyako answered truthfully.

"Impressive" Icey said. "Third question, what instruments do you girls play?"

"I play the drums, Momoko plays the violin, and Miyako plays the piano" I answered in a truthful tone.

"Last question, why do you girls want to join the Black Roses?" Icey crossed her arms over her chest.

The girls and I looked at each other and said at the same time, "To help women dominate over men and overthrow the RRBZ so we can avenge the PPGZ's death"

The girls were all wide-eyed at our answer but they still remained their composure. Princess was slightly agape but a girl next to her gently closed her mouth so she wouldn't get any bugs in them. Icey looked at each of us and after a few minutes, nodded and went back inside the room with some senior girls to see if we're in or not.