Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own anything! This story belongs to crown172! Please do not steal.

Ch. 5

Miyako's p.o.v.

It was morning and the girls and I stayed at a cottage the professor made for us near our secret place so we won't have to deal with all the stress from New Townsville. It was a two story home that was painted golden yellow and it nearly looked like a victorian style home. A garden was planted beside the house that I tend to all the time which was filled with roses, tulips, sunflowers, buttercups, lilies, daisies, and all types that made me think of rainbows. There was a cherry blossom tree across from it with a swinging porch tied with a rope from the branch and a white blossom tree next to the cherry blossom tree that had a tire swing tied with a rope on the branch where we would always have fun there. Right now the girls and I are already dressed and we had our backpacks with us which indicates that we were ready for school.

I wore a light blue blouse that has sunflowers on them, a black skirt that reaches my kneecaps, white socks, mary jane dress shoes, and my hair was in its usual pigtails. Momoko wore a white sweater with a hot pink tanktop over it that had hearts all over, jean caprices with a cherry blossom on the right sleeve, red converses, and her hair was in her usual ponytail with her red bow. Kaoru wore a light green t-shirt that says Don't bother me in bold letters, blue faded skinny jeans, black jordans, and she wore her green hat over her head.

After we finished our breakfast, we cleaned ourselves up, checked to see if our outfits are fixed, and we looked at each other.

"Everyone remember the plan?" Momoko said in her leader voice.

"Got it" Kaoru gave a thumbs up.

"Me too" I said in a confident tone.

"Good now remember girls, if the boys bother us or something remember what Sedusa told us" Momoko replied.

"Don't worry leader girl, we know what to do" Kaoru grinned.

"We know just what to say" I gave her a smile.

"That's great now lets go before we're late" Momoko said.

We left our home and began jogging to school so we could get there early. If we had a class with the boys then we'll have to make sure they won't recognize us and avoid them at all costs.

"Professor, Ken, Peach, we'll find you 3 so just hold on tight" I thought while catching up to the girls.

We managed to arrive at New Townsville High School in about 10 minutes. Back in Fiji, the girls and I would always go to the gym so we could increase our stamina and metabolism and we managed to achieve that thanks to Kaoru since she's the most athletic girl in the group. I took a deep breath and released it. I can tell that we were all nervous but we managed to stay calm because of our plan put into action. We headed inside and reached the secretary's office to pick up our schedules and find our lockers.

"Look at that girls, we have the same classes!" I pointed out to our schedules.

"Awesome! Now the plan would work!" Kaoru mischievously grinned.

"Be patient girls, we'll start the plan if the RRBZ ever bother us okay?" Momoko said.

"Okay" Kaoru and I said.

"Now let's head to our homeroom" Momoko said.

We headed toward room 201 and when we got there, the teacher opened the door and saw us. She was tall and pretty and looked to be in her mid-30s. She had black hair tied in a bun, blue eyes, tan skin, grey sweater, pencil skirt, blue flats, and earrings.