Chapter 11

Hey guys! Sorry about not updating in Saturday. It's just that I forgot that I have to update it hehe.

Anyways, here's the next chappie
________________________
Miyako's p.o.v.

The girls and I were at school early Monday morning and since classes don't start until 8:15, we decided to go visit the secret room where the Black Roses are. I remembered how Friday evening when the girls and I used step 2 of the plan to seduce them and reject them harshly in order to threaten their masculinity and I slightly giggled when seeing the looks on their faces.

"Man I hate school! Why couldn't it start like at 2:00 and end at 2:03?" I heard Kaoru complained.

"We all need an education Kaoru and being at school for only 3 minutes isn't enough" Momoko said.

"Plus it'll be impossible to talk with one another at school" I replied.

"Its not the only place where we hang out" Kaoru answered.

We arrived at the secret room and opened the door quietly so no one could hear it creak. When we looked around to make sure no one is following us, we quickly went inside and closed the door behind us. We walked over to the meeting room and noticed that all the members of the Black Roses were discussing with Miss Icey-chan in a heated argument while she was frowning.

"We have to stop them Icey-sama or they could do something bad to them!" Gina slightly growled.

"I suggest we pull some pranks on them and frame the boys basketball team for the pranks" Princess suggested.

"Calm down ladies! We gotta first think about what we have to do to prevent them from punishing the girls" Icey raised her voice.

"Who's punishing the girls?" Momoko asked.

They all stopped talking and looked at us with wide eyes. The other members were giving us looks of pity and sadness which made us confused.

"Oh g-girls! I-I didn't h-hear you c-come in" Icey stuttered.

"Don't change the subject, just what were you girls talking about?" Kaoru crossed her arms.

"Its nothing really! Just a private conversation that all girls like to talk about hehe" Icey said with sweat coming down her face.

"Miss Icey-chan, we can tell that you're lying. Please tell us whats going on?" I asked in my sweet voice.

I heard her sigh with a look of defeat and looked at us in a serious expression.

"I heard from my members that I sent to keep an eye on your date with the RRBZ that they are planning to punish you girls for tricking them when they thought that you were gonna kiss them"

"WHAT!?" Kaoru shouted in anger. "IF THEY LAY A FINGER ON US I'M GONNA NEUTER THEM!"

"Kaoru calm down!" Momoko and I yelled.

"Calm down Kaoru-san" Icey said in a soothing calm voice. "The maidens and I were discussing about stopping them from punishing you. We can't have you 3 punished because of your tricks on them"

"We were only following our own plan on overthrowing them that's all" Momoko answered.

"Plan? What plan?" Princess asked.

"Gomenesai but its a secret" I winked.

"We can handle those boys by ourselves Miss Icey so you and the members don't have to help us. We don't want any of you to get hurt by them" Kaoru said.

"But girls those boys are the rulers of our world! Who knows what they'll do to you! You must let us help you!" Icey pleaded.

"Don't worry about it Miss Icey-chan, we know what to do" I reassured her.