Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own anything! It belongs to crown172 from fanfiction.net!

Please do not steal

Ch. 8

Miyako's p.o.v.

When the girls and I walked inside the secret room, we were pretty surprised on what it looked like. The basement was really huge and it had dark purple wallpaper with black roses on them and the floor was colored black that looked like that ink was splattered on the whole floor. There were some couches in the middle of the room with a huge plasma screen t.v. across from it including a table, some bean bag chairs, lamps, posters of famous women from back then on the walls, a huge bulletin board, flower pots, some rugs that were shaped like animals, and there was a very pretty girl sitting on a chair looking at us.

She had icy blue hair, light crystal blue eyes, a light ice blue shirt with a white vest over it, sky blue skirt, blue sandals, and a blue hat with dark blue diamond shapes on it. She was sitting like a beautiful proper young lady but her gaze nearly frightened us but we still remain our composure.

"Icey-sama, here are the girls we told you about" Sallie and her friends bowed down to that icy blue girl named Icey.

"Aw yes, I heard about them" Icey said in a slight mischievous tone. "You 3 girls were the ones who insulted the RRBZ correct?"

"Yes Miss Icey, we're the ones" Momoko said in a determined voice.

I watched Icey stood up gracefully and began walking toward us. When she stopped a few feet away from us, she put her hand under Momoko's chin and gazed at her face almost like she's analyzing her. After a few minutes, she did the same thing to Kaoru and then to me. Her eyes reminded me of water being frozen and turned to ice but they held a serene clarity which made me relax a bit. After she was done analyzing us, she stepped back a little and gave us a shy smile.

"Welcome to the layer of the Black Roses. You know me as Icey, the president of this organization but I'm sometimes referred to as Icey-sama or Miss Icey. The Black Roses was founded by me a few days after the PPGZ died. This organization is consisted of females who hate males or despise them but mostly those who hate the RRBZ because of how they made all women look bad. If you want to join this organization, then you must answer a few questions from me and you must answer them truthfully or you won't be part of the Black Roses agreed?" Icey said in a serious tone.

"Hold on, the girls and I need to think about this. We gotta see if your organization can be trusted to help us take down those playboys" Kaoru answered.

"Very well. Have plenty of time to think about this and whenever you're ready just ask Sallie, Chloe, Gina, or Wendy to have you come here again to answer my questions and be part of us" Icey slightly smirked. "It'll be very nice if you 3 join though but the choice is yours"

We were escorted out of the room and after realizing that lunch is almost over, we quickly went to our lockers and got our stuff for our next class.

"Should we join them or not?" I asked the girls.

"First, we gotta go to the next step of our plan and ask Sedusa's help on it and see if its okay with her that we get more help" Momoko answered.

"What is the next step of the plan?" Kaoru asked.

"You'll know the next step right after we meet Sedusa once school is over so be patient" Momoko said.

We got our stuff and headed toward our math class. The girls and I have the same classes together so we won't get separated and because the school is quite big, sticking together is a whole lot better than being split apart. When we arrived to our math class, we frowned when we saw the RRBZ in that class so we sat in the far corner so they wouldn't come near us. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that they were glancing at us but we ignored them since we still need to follow the plan. I swear I thought I saw Boomer's eyes were full of sadness and pity but I blocked it out so I won't have to feel the pain coming near my heart again.