Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own anything!! Everything belongs to crown172

Miyako's p.o.v.

I woke up to the bright sun rays seeping through the curtains of my window. I yawned and slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes. I was wearing my favorite blue nightdress that reached my ankles and my hair was put in curlers. When I was fully wide awake, I looked over to my alarm clock and it read 7:15 a.m.

"Looks like I woke up pretty early, I should make some breakfast for myself and the girls" I thought.

I got off of my bed, fixed it, and went inside the bathroom to wash up. My bathroom was pretty big and it was light blue, just the way I like it except for the floor tiles which were white. I went to the shower and turned on the hot and cold water, put my towel on the towel rack, removed my pajamas and curlers, and stepped inside the shower feeling the water wash out the grime and dirt on my skin. I brought out my blueberry scented shampoo bottle, squeezed some on my hands, put the bottle back on the stands, and rubbed my hair with it letting me feel relaxed.

Its been 3 years since the girls and I ran away from New Townsville because of the RRBZ ruling the world. We settled in Fiji because of how beautiful this place was and everyone here was very nice. Even though this place is nice and soothing, I really missed everyone back in New Townsville: my grandmother, my best friend Takaaki, Miss Keane, the Professor, Ken, Peach, Annie, even the villains. We still can't go back until we form a plan to overthrow them but its still taking a while because of how busy we are now with making sure that the RRBZ still thinking we're dead.

I finished washing my hair and rubbed my body with a peach-scented soap bar that washed away the sweat I had from sleeping. After I got done clean, I turned the water off and grabbed my towel from the rack to clean myself off. When I got done drying. I wrapped the towel around my body and exited the bathroom and toward my closet where I changed into my outfit. I wore a sky blue tank-top with a white mini coat over it, mahogany skirt that reach below my thighs, white sneakers, and my hair was put in its usual pigtails but they became longer and they reach my elbows now.

I looked over to my mirror and saw my reflection. I was no longer a little girl anymore but a grown woman. My eyes still shone like aquamarine gems, I have a model's body, my chest and bottom grew, and I'm no longer shy or dense but confident and strong. I'm still popular with the boys but I always reject their offers since I'm not ready to fall in love yet. I still remain good and polite since that's my gentle nature. I looked at the time and noticed it was 7:45 so I went downstairs to cook breakfast. The girls and I lived together in a 2 story house that was abandoned back then and since we didn't have enough to buy a house, we fixed the place up and settled in here which felt like home. We used some solar equipment to get electricity from the sun so it'll be safer for the environment and we drink clean water from a water fountain so we won't have to drink ice water instead.

I went inside the kitchen and began pulling out the ingredients to make bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, and some waffles since I'm the best cook out of all 3 of us. Momoko and Kaoru are pretty decent at cooking but they always said that I make the best food ever and I guess I am since some restaurants ask for my recipes. After I finished making the food and pouring some orange juice in a glass, I set them on the table and began eating my food waiting for either Momoko or Kaoru to wake up.

A few minutes passed by and Momoko came downstairs dressed in a pink sweater, black ruffled skirt, long brown boots, and her hair that reached her knees is pulled up in her red bow. She also changed a lot. She is no longer boy crazy but she does eat sweets though once in a while, she became smart and earned some academic awards for her intelligence and she had a dancer's body including her chest and bottom grew as well. She saw me eating breakfast and said good morning to me and sat down at the table and began eating her breakfast as well.