Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own this story. It belongs to crown172 from fanfiction.net!

Please do not steal

Ch. 7

Momoko's p.o.v.

Lunchtime came and the girls and I ate our food that Miyako made at our cottage. Kaoru and I are glad that Miyako can cook because her food reminds me of heaven and its starting to cheer me up a little bit.

"Momoko-san, how come your eyes were red when you came back from the nurses office?" Miyako asked me with worry.

"What did red eyes do to you!?" Kaoru growled in anger.

I explained to them what happened at the nurse's office and they all slightly gasped. Miyako came over and hugged me for comfort while Kaoru was growling with anger and fire was surrounding her.

"HE IS SO GONNA DIE!" Kaoru roared and punched the table which nearly scared some people around us.

"Kaoru-san calm down!" Miyako said.

"Don't worry Kaoru I'm alright so you don't have to worry about killing him. For now, we just gotta focus on the plan" I reassured her.

"Whatever but if I see him, he's gonna have a long talk with me" Kaoru cracked her knuckles.

"Okay" Miyako and I sweatdropped.

"Um excuse me?" a girl said across from us.

We turned our heads and saw a brown haired girl with green eyes wearing a purple sweater, white caprices, cowboy boots, and bangles on her wrist with 3 other girls behind. The girl on the left had black hair with a red streak on her bang, blue eyes, a white tanktop with a black coat over it, black jeans with chains on them, combat boots, and piercings on her left ear. The girl in the middle had golden blonde wavy hair, orange eyes, a red t-shirt with an orange tanktop over it, jeans mini skirt, 2 inch white high heels, and a bit of orange makeup on her face. The girl on the right had dark purple hair tied in a high ponytail, caramel colored eyes, a green spaghetti strap top that shows her stomach, grey shorts, blue sneakers, and glasses perched on top of her head.

"Can we help you?" Miyako politely asked them.

"Hi we're your classmates in Mrs. Hart's class. I'm Sallie, the one with blue eyes is Chloe, the one with orange eyes is Gina, and the one with caramel eyes is Wendy. We overheard you girls saying that the RRBZ were weak men and they made all the girls at school become idiotic fangirls" the green eyed girl known as Sallie replied.

"Yeah, so what of it?" Kaoru said.

"We thought about what you girls said to them and we completely agree with you. Those punks are trying to make all the females look bad" the blue eyed girl known as Chloe replied bluntly.

"You hate them too?" I asked.

"Yeah we really do. Back then, we used to have slight crushes on them but we began to hate them after realizing that they were just playboys who love to toy with a woman's heart. My friends and I wanted to know if we can help you girls overthrow those boys and help all the girls dominate over the males" the orange eyed girl known as Gina pleaded.

"Having some help from other females would be nice" Miyako smiled. "But can we trust you?"

"Don't worry you can trust us. The girls and I are recruiting a few other girls with us, the ones who aren't the RRBZ's fangirls. We can make all the females realize that those boys are bad and once we do that, then we'll be able to rule the school and you 3 shall be considered heroes to all women" the caramel eyed girl known as Wendy said with triumph.

"Well since you put it that way" Kaoru said. "Alright you girls are in but no funny business or you'll be talking to my fist"

"Deal!" the girls answered.

"How about we take you girls to our secret room. Its a place where girls like us like to make fun of all men especially the RRBZ" Chloe smirked.

"That sounds fun" I slightly grinned.

The girls and I finished our lunches and followed our new friends to their secret room. Looks like the plan is working perfectly, now to move on to the next step but gotta ask for Sedusa's advice on it first.

Butch's p.o.v.

Brick told me and Boomer what happened back at the nurse's office and we were pretty much shocked. No wonder those girls hate us that much but how are we supposed to know that they were friends with the PPGZ!

"So that's why they insulted us" Boomer sulked

"Yeah and Momoko also told me that she and the girls are never gonna forgive us for killing their friends and she's gonna make sure that all the girls dominate the boys which will definitely overthrow our title here at school" Brick frowned.

"Can't we just stop them by threatening to harm their families or loved ones?" I asked.

"That'll just make them hate us even more" Boomer answered.

"Boys we gotta find a way to make it up to them and have them forgive us" Brick said.

"But how though? They hate us to the bone and if we ever come near them, they'll just insult us more and have their tomboy friend kill us" I frowned.

"I just hope that they won't join the Black Roses" Boomer replied.

"If they did, then it'll be harder to earn their forgiveness because of them" Brick slightly frowned.

The Black Roses are a group of girls who despise men but mostly us because we made all the girls throw themselves at us. Only girls who think that females are better than males are capable of joining them and no one knows where their secret room is because if you get caught trying to follow them, you'll never be seen again. The Black Roses got that name because black roses are pretty rare and they bloom because the color reflects their mood on men and reminds them of nighttime. The boys and I couldn't find their leader because its been said that she can easily blend well with the crowd so its impossible to find and imprison her in order to stop their organization.

I sighed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girls talking with some girls who were in our class. They looked like they were in a deep conversation. Then they got up and followed those girls somewhere so I stood up as well.

"Guys get up. The girls are up to something and I want to know what it is" I told my brothers.

"It better be good" Brick stood up including Boomer.

We secretly followed them without being by them including our fangirls and after following them for 5 minutes, we saw them open the door to our school basement and silently went in without making a sound and closed it tightly. After that, the door vanished.

"Where did the door go?" Boomer whispered.

"It might be still there" Brick whispered.

"Hold it right there!" a voice exclaimed.

We turned our heads and saw 2 girls wearing black outfits with a black rose in their hair glaring at us with hate.

"Uh oh run!" I shouted.

My brothers and I quickly sprinted away leaving behind a trail of dust with those 2 girls running after us.

"Come back here you spies!" they called out with venom.

We quickly hid behind a plant pot and we watched the 2 girls ran past it and off somewhere thinking we were still running.

"Part of the Black Roses" Brick frowned.

"Now we'll never find a way to have the girls forgive us" Boomer sulked.

"Relax baby brother, we'll find a way to have them earn our forgiveness and prevent them from getting the females to dominate over the males" I reassured him.

"And it better be quick or we'll never let go of the guilt thats eating us" Brick said.

We all walked back to class since we weren't hungry today and I began thinking of my counterpart.

"I sure miss you Buttercup" I thought sadly.