30.𝘰𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦.

shes lost control 2007 remaster - joy division

no perspective-

after harry came home with fiona In his hands cradling her like a baby he showered her, like he did when she had a depressive episode.

and he'll do it again, for the rest of his life if it meant she was the first thing he saw in the mornings and she was the last thing before he closed his eyes and dreamt of her.

he had come to terms of his feelings for fiona during her kidnapping. he denied it at first, he tried not to only because if he loved her then only danger would come for her but...after a while, after he kept feeling that love burning up inside him and the only thing keeping the darkness from consuming him

he accepted it.

she was his object of desire and he was not about to let her go.

he didn't feel that guilt he felt before when he would be kind to her. he felt safe.

she had her knees up, her body bare as he was being extra careful with her skin.

the wounds still open and some barely healed. it was silent, the only thing that was heard was the running water. he would wet her hair and dark red thick blood would come out non stop, running down her spine and into the drain in a straight line.

"we should call your dad" harry said softly in almost a whisper.

"no" she said quickly and quietly "I don't want him" I want you, she thought to herself.

"okay, okay" he says washing her scalp lightly, he looked at his hands and the white shampoo bubble that were supposed to be there were red.

"you said you would take me to go see my siblings...can we go" she said turning her head to look at him right in his eyes.

"mmhm, just call first. I'll take you" he says and she just smiles lightly.

harry e styles-

after a while of trying to get all the blood from her hair and carefully cleanings her legs and body. I got her dressed and layed her down on her bed.

"harry" she said before I was about to leave her room.

"can I sleep in your room" she says and I was kind of relived?

"yeah yeah" I say walking over to her and picking her up, walking to my room and laying her down on my bed softly as her hair fell gracefully on the pillows.

I was about to walk out when I felt her hand grab mine "stay...please"

I nod and slowly walk to the other side and lay down next to her. my body going in the imprint from where I always sleep and fiona just now marking hers.

her back was faced to me, after a couple minutes of one hand under her head I heard the sheets moving with her hand looking for mine. I hesitated a second before I slowly cupped her hand into mine and our fingers intertwined with grace.
___________

i woke up to distant whispers, I opened my eyes slowly and a low soft groan slipped out of my mouth. I opened my eyes fully to see my arm wrapped against her whole body against me.

I slowly took my hand away from her grip, I took the gun from the nightstand that was sitting there and walked out of the room to see who there.

I am gonna be extra careful with her, I will protect her even if it's the last thing I'll do.

I walked down stairs to see it was, it was everyone Mable, alex, liam, zayn, louis and niall.

alex walked right past and up the stairs which I'm assuming she's going to fiona.

"she's okay?" louis says his eyebrows furrowed lightly.

"I think so, she hasn't really talked" I shrug my shoulders and liam and zayn are already drinking.

"how's alex tho?" I say him as I sit next to liam and he offers me a drink but I refuse.

"wow, you don't want a drink...you've been drinking whiskey and vodka like it was water the past month" he says before chugging it.

"um I don't know she's good? she hadn't talked about it but she also isn't like depressed you know...I think" he says as he sits in front of me.

"she hadn't said anything about who kidnapped them?" I ask him and he just nods his head no.

"I asked her but she said she couldn't and it was for our own good so" he says and shrugs.

"I think they know but...they must have really done a number on them" I say before I see Alex walking down with fiona.

"oh my god" mabel runs to them and wraps her arms around them while they both lightly smile.

"I missed you" mabel's voice cracks and she steps back.

"hi, you good?" louis walks over to fiona and she just nods while giving a simple smile.

"want a drink" zayn yells to fiona from the other side of the room holding up a glass with whiskey.

"yes, please" she says walking over, I follow her and she chugs it all while shutting her eyes.

"want one?" she asks me with a smile and I nod no.

"he's stopped...he's done his fair share of drinking this past month" liam jokes and the only ones who laughed were zayn and liam.

niall said hi to fiona and alex and we all hung out, fiona was mostly quite she would talk here and there but she was mostly just pouring herself drinks over and over again.

mabel and Niall left first, mabel said she'll be here tomorrow to hang out with them. almost an hour later liam and zayn left wasted using each other as stands.

"we'll be back" I say before louis and I walk up the stairs and leave Fiona and alex smoking downstairs.
______________

a/n: heyy!! so what'd u guys think??? don't forget to comment and vote, I love reading your guys comments <3 I know this was a kind of a wierd place to end the chapter but I'm already writing the next one ! <3

stay safe love all of you!!

remeber BLM, lgbtq rights, woman's rights, wear your masks! and acab mf <3