49. Discovery

HELLOOO MY BEAUTIFUL LOVLIESSS!!!

How has everyone been doing? I hope you all are doing good and staying safe. we have finally reached a huge climax in the story, and I cant wait for you all to read and find out what it is. This is actually just one chapter out of three that I plan on posting today.

I wanted to say thank you guys so much for all the views, votes, and comments. you guys are truly amazing. this week I have also encountered some amazing readers, who have have been so kind and encouraging with their amazing comments and words. it has truly inspired me and pushes me further to be the best that I can be, and provide you all with a story that is able to take you away to a different world. once again, thank you all so much, for your support and dedication to me and to this story. I love you guys!!!!

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

------------------------------------------------------------

Third person point of view

"Soooo......I'm assuming you guys didn't use protection?" Valery's voice slices through the thick intense silence of the bright room.

"Of course we did." Scarlett defends while fidgeting nervously in her seat. After her shocking discovery, she had immediately made her way to the medical ward, rushing in and heading directly towards Dr. Lawrence. She grabbed her arm and dragged her to the nearest empty room. Dr. Lawrence looked at her with a shocked expression, before a worried one developed after assessing the panicked look on Scarlett's face.

"What's wrong?" She asked, placing both her hands on Scarlett's shoulders. Scarlett was visibly shaken, looking at Dr. Lawrence with troubling eyes.

She exhaled brokenly, before blurting out "pregnancy test."

Dr. Lawrence was taken back, sporting a confused expression right until the words finally registered, and a calm and understanding expression settled in last. The energy and aura she oozed helped relax Scarlett. Dr. Lawrence can either inflict fear in people, and on rare occasions, can make you feel incredibly safe and calm.

"Come with me."

"Well seeing as we are here, I think you might have gotten a little mixed up." Scarlett lets out a puff of air, trying to calm her rising anger as a result of Valery's words.

She was in no mood.....

"I was on the pill.." She gritted out through the tight clenching of her teeth.

"Were you taking it right?"

"What other way is there to take it.." She rubs her hands down her face. Her stomach was doing flips, and her mind was in utter chaos.

"Hmmmmmmm" Valery purses her lips, tapping her finger against her chin as if in deep thought.

"What the hell is it!?" Scarlett all but shouted at her friend.

"Whoa whoa calm down. I was just thinking, sheeeeeeeshh." She turned to Ana, "pregnancy hormones." she whispered.

"I swear, I will throw you out of this room." Scarlett threatens, her face twists in a sour and angry expression.