8. Lost Love

Scarlett's POV

I have been riding around for hours roaming the city, checking all of our usual spots, and nothing. Not a word from willow...This wasn't like her.

There hasn't gone a day when I haven't heard from her...Where she wasn't hitting up my phone, or showing up unannounced. Eric hasn't been answering either.

Dread fills my body as I lose concentration and my bike swerves, almost colliding the vehicle beside me. Turning left, I avoid the collision.

Its hitting 10:00 pm about now, and I'm becoming desperate. Sal has been looking around too, calling up everyone willow may know. But still no answer...

The cold air hitting my chilled skin as my knuckles grip tightly on the handles. Squeezing the clutch, I shift gears. Twisting the throttle to increase my speed. Almost hitting 155 mph on my MV Agusta F4 RR. Passing through all the cars on this busy Friday night, with nothing but my horrid thoughts to keep me company.

The streets are full with blurry images as I sped through them all. Trying to reach a destination that is unknown, and yet so far away.

Silas has her now my thoughts continue to torture me. There was no escape from Silas, because even though his physical existence didn't stand before me, he consumed my thoughts, dreams... my everything. His grip so tight, there was no point in fighting.

It was for him to bring death or for me to bestow it upon myself...

Turning left on broadway, I decide to re-visit all the locations I had checked earlier. Putting aside all feelings of dread and desperation, I set out to find the most important person in my life.

--------------------
Third POV

Entering the room, Eric finds willow awake. Her hatred glare is the first thing he notices. Shutting the door softly he takes a deep breath, trying to find the right words.

"Willow, I need you to do this" A note of desperation carries through his words. His hands are shaking, and he knew exactly why.

Leo was coming.

Leo is the commander of the corporation X army. He knew no mercy, and loved every minute of it. He bathed in the blood of others, while laughing at their cries. Silas encountered him while running an operation in japan. Leo has a rare genetic disorder called Congenital insensitivity, a disorder which makes him unable to feel pain.

Once Silas discovered this, he was hooked. Taking in Leo, and immediately running test, until the man became a beast. Killing and torturing anyone or anything Silas pointed his finger at, and at the moment that fingered...was pointed at Willow.

"I won't do a thing for you!" turning her face, avoiding eye contact, Eric begins to panic.

"Baby, listen to me, ple..." Willows snarl startling him, making it unable to finish his plea.

"Don't you fuckin dare!!" Screams bouncing off the walls of the small room. Eric's thoughts become jumbled as he begins to sweat. Clammy hands turn into fists at his sides, pleading eyes directed towards the woman he loves. Taking in a shuddering breath, he attempts again.

"Okay, Okay...calm down, just..please listen to me. This man that is about to come in will kill you, Do you understand me? He is a monster and doesn't give a shit about anyone. I need you..to listen to whatever he tells you.." He pauses.

"..And..agree to everything that comes out of his mouth. I promise you, they won't hurt Scarlett...They just want to run some tests and then you both can walk away" Even though it was a lie, Eric was out of options.