29. Acceptance

Helloo there my beautiful lovliess!!!

Here is another chapter, I really hope you guys like it. 

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett's point of view

"What the fuck?" Vin squints his eyes in a mixture of both confusion and surprise. Voicing the words going through all of our minds. I tilt my head, observing the scene before me. I'm really trying to understand how two people can display this level of idiotic behavior.

"What the fuck is going on?" The urgency in Mason's voice does nothing to dispel our surprise .

"What took you guys so long?" Valery and Issac are seated with the men tied at their feet. Their yells muffled by the clothes tied around their mouths.

"Are you guys serious?" I ask in disbelief.

"So many questions and no one is bothering to answer." Issac mutters while playing a game on his phone. His body slack, lounging upon the spinning chair.

All this time we have been making our way here, and these two didn't even bother to tell us the job was done. I can't even begin to wrap my head around it.

"Scarlett" Mason growls, finally breaking the spell that has us three dumbfounded by the lack of common sense.

"Well it seems like Valery and Issac have taken it upon themselves to get the job done." I answer putting my gun away. I look to Vin than Christian, to see them both swearing silently.

"Tell them to turn their fuckin pieces on now!" Someone is seriously pissed, and surprisingly it isn't directed at me this time.

"Turn your pieces on." Christian sighs, rubbing his temples. They both hesitate for a second before following Masons order.

"Boss, Listen we wa-"

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!! NOT FOLLOWING FUCKIN ORDERS AND TURNING OFF YOUR FUCKIN PIECES?!!" I cringe at the volume of his voice, removing the piece further away from my ear.

"You didn't even know we turned it off! That just shows how no one takes us seriously. Telling us to give you the configuration code and that's it? We were able to do that and capture James. I believe we both should be rewarded." Valery finishes off crossing her arms.

"I had nothing to do with it boss. She held me at gun point the entire time." Issac defends while sitting straight up in his seat.

"You liar!!" Valery accuses, jabbing her finger into his chest.

"ENOUGH!!" Masons harsh command startles them both, Valery jumping due to the loud volume. "Get your fuckin asses back here. Bring James and his Colleagues along with all the documents and records you can gather. I will deal with you both later." The line immediately disconnects. I could already imagine him fuming, lashing out on everyone around him. Pissed off once again that the division five branch did not follow orders.

"You guys are seriously something else." I smile their way, hoping to ease their discomfort. Valery smiles back, while Issac shrugs his shoulders.