3. Nightmares

Here's chapter 2 for you guys, This chapter you will meet willow her bestfriend, which is an amazing character who you will love. ;)
Also you'll get to find out what happened to her parents. :,(

The picture above is what willow resembles, of course you can imagine willow however you like. :D it's all up to you.

Hope you guys enjoy! Much love. Xoxo <3
-------------------------
Scarletts POV

"No"

I uttered as my backpack fell to the ground with a thud. The house surrounded by police cars.

People running

neighbors covering their mouths in horror.

I don't know what's going on. I don't know how bad it is, but this heart wrenching feeling increases with every breath. I'm frozen at the spot, and just for a moment everything stands still.

My mind screaming at me to move, but I can't.

I can't because they are carrying dead bodies out of my home.

Screams fill the air and I want to yell at them to shut up until I realize it's me. Im screaming and I can't stop. My feet move but these men are holding me back. Their arms like steel keeping me from the truth.

"let me go... let me go!" I scream at the man bruising my arms.

He refuses to budge until I see my grandmother laying upon the ground sobbing, holding onto her chest as if her heart was fighting to fall out. A part of me knew what I would face, but the other bathed in the sweet comfort of denial. Believing that everyone was ok, and that it wasn't my parents covered in white sheets.

The officer holding onto my arms turns to answer to another, and I use his moment of distraction to an advantage. Shoving him aside, I run until I reach the broken woman on the floor.

Grabbing her shoulders, my words full of anguish, I yell "WHAT..HAPPENED??"

She refuses to answer as I begin to shake her. Her head rolling back forth.

"GRANDMA, ANSWER ME DAMN IT. PLEASE TELL ME, PLEASE" I cry out. Desperate for an answer I knew would end me.

"...Oh honey, I'm...so sorry...im so sorry...ohhhh my baby" my grandmother cries fisting her hands as tremors rake her body.

An instant sorrow consumes my mind, body, and soul..

and I scream.

Falling onto the ground while tears stream down my face. The world is dark, so dark. Everything vanishes and I am left on the ground screaming.

"OH GOD NOOO...OH GOD" sobs finding it difficult to leave my mouth and I begin to choke on my own breath.

The darkness has taken it all away, there are hands squeezing the life out of me. I look up into the eyes of my attacker to realize...........it's me.

Covered in the blood of my parents..

This all happened because of me.

I gasp awoken by yet another nightmare.

"Fuck.." I sigh wiping sweat from my forehead. They get worse and worse. It came to a point where I physically find it difficult to move. With every nightmare, the sight becomes more clear. It isn't as foggy as it used to be. It was hard to see their faces before, mom and dad.

But now the bloody images won't leave my mind. Even after 7 years they remain.

Grabbing my pack of cigarettes, I light one as I head to the balcony.

Cold November air hits me, cooling me down as I take a puff.
Ain't nothing better than this I smile to myself. Glancing at the clock above the TV I see it's just a little after three am. Might as well get an early start.

As I'm about to make me a cup of coffee my cell phone rings. Glancing at the name I see its no other than my best friend Willow.

"you do know it's 3 in the morning, don't you?" I say once I answer.

"and what a lovely morning it is. Goodmorning sunshine!" she chirps into my air, making me cringe. How could someone always be so hyper?

But of course this Is willow we are talking about.

Willow is...? How can I put this? A very enthusiatic and positive person, but she will kick your ass. Her short spiky blond hair always seemed to give her an edge. An edge that was very much needed for what we faced on a daily basis. Being the only girl working at a motorcycle shop, surrounded by pig headed men, she needed any advantage she could get.

That's how we met 4 years ago. My baby Zen was going through fuel problems, and Willow was the one to go to. We kicked off right from the start all thanks to her great social skills.

My lack of human contact had made me a rookie in that department. From than on, willow has always had my back.

"And what has gotten you so jolly this morning?" I asked preparing me a cup of dark coffee.

"Well I am currently at Rudys having me an ahhmaazzzing time, buuuttt I need a ride." And by the sound of her buuutt I could tell she was a tad bit tipsy.

"Since it is already morning as you put it, why don't you just spend it there, and maybe this afternoon I'll stop by to pick you up" I suggested taking a much needed sip of my coffee.

With willow, one cup was never enough.

"Oh, come onnnn..don't be like that, just get your ass over here or I swear I will go home with some stranger, and you never know what could happen.. People are crazy these days, you know" she says, encouraging an on coming headache.

"Yes actually I do know, because I happen to know one of those people... her name happens to be willow and she is a pain in the ass"

There was no point in fighting back. It was a lost battle.

Sigh..

"I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"YES! I love you doll...oh yeah and wear something nice" she giggles in my ear.

"and why is that Will?" I question turning on the shower.

"Because there might be a certain someone here whom I know another certain someone has a crush on and....well, I told that other certain someone that you would be here..soo hurry up" before I could say a word she had already hung up.

This was going to be a long morning.