47. Two out of three

Hello my beautiful lovliessss!!!

I hope everyone has been doing good and staying safe during these difficult times. 

I have missed you all and have been so incredibly excited because I have been writing non stop, and I can't wait to share the chapters with you all. there will be another update coming your way hopefully by tomorrow night, or Sunday.

Now if you guys take a look at the picture posted above, it is a customized key chain that  I absolutely adore. the letters represent Scarlett and Mason, and I had requested to have it customized by an amazing and talented person. She is affordable and as you can see does incredible work. the key chains she makes are so cool, and I have already put out an order for more. Please go ahead and check her out and she will be able to provide you with great products, and like I mentioned the prices are extremely affordable. Follow her on Instagram at Iqkrayons. 

I also wanted to say that you guys are absolutely amazing. thank you all so much for all the support, and for just being so great. We are about to reach 200k views, and I am over the moon. you guys are the absolute best and thank you with all my heart. 

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

--------------------------------------------------------------
Scarlett's point of view
(Mature scene)
***********

My back makes impact with the wall as Mason's hard body pushes further into mine. His movements are urgent, as if he hasn't seen me in days. His lips devour my own, with teeth stealing bites at every chance. Rough hands move over me, from one location to the next. With calloused fingers biting into my skin, leaving tingling sensations in their wake. He pushes one of his legs between my own. His muscular thigh pushes into me, escalating the already building heat. 

"Ahhhhhh..." I pull my swollen lips away, as the sound is effortlessly released from me. 

"Fuck....just like that" he growls, before descending to my neck, where he continues to kiss, nibble and suck the exposed skin. His hand moves down and grabs my thigh, pulling it around his waist. His hips immediately thrust into my own, and I close my eyes in ecstasy, leaning my head back against the wall. 

"A whole fuckin month without this...without you..." he whispers the words, but I catch them, and I feel it....My hands move, one to grasp his shoulder and the other to grip his hair.....holding him tightly against me. 

I hate this........hate that he is leaving, but it is a fight I refuse to get into again. No matter how we promise to discuss things rationally, our passion rises, ultimately steering us into the fight zone. I have accepted this, even through the struggle of it all. 

His hand moves across my waist, to my quivering stomach. His fingers display wide, sliding further down to unbutton the clasp of my jeans. He pulls the zipper down, and delves his hand into the source of my heat. His fingers begin massaging the delicate flesh, and long moans escape my lips. His own lips are occupied tracing the skin atop my chest. his tongue licks across me, moving further until reaching my breast where he continues to suck me through the fabric of my top. The palm of his hand begins moving back and forth against the sensitive nub between my legs. My body moves relentlessly as pleasure travels through out my entire body. A chorus of sounds fill the room around us.