25. Too much to bare

Helloo my beautiful lovliess!!!

Now I know I probably sound like a broken record concerning my update schedual but once again I am so so sorry, work has been crazy especially around the holidays, but I have been writing like crazy, and I just needed time to edit. The next chapter will be posted on Wednesday.

The views on this story has me so happy and so excited I cant even begin to explain. You guys are amazing and are seriously the best.

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I dont own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please dont forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️
_______________

Masons point of view

Pure fuckin temptation....I heard every word she said, felt every jab, but fuck, I couldn't resist my self.

I have never been good with the words. I never had to be. I always believed that actions spoke louder than words, but with Scarlett I needed a fuckin dictionary.

But that's something I'll have to figure out some other time, because the only thing on my mind are the moans escaping her luscious lips. Every fuckin sound that comes out of her mouth fuels me even more.

Music to my fuckin ears.

I push her aginst the door, pushing my body hard against her. She moans so fuckin sweet that I can't restrain my self. Grabbing onto her hands, I raise them above her head, wanting to feel her breast pressed up against me. The first touch has me groaning, and all I could think of is "More".

I trail my hand down, needing to be closer. Grabbing onto her thigh, I wrap it around my hips and surge foward. The feeling so fuckin good, I can't help but let out growls that are swallowed by her lips. She pulls away and pushes her head back. The sounds leaving her mouth encouraging me as I push harder against her. Her delicate neck displayed before me, and I immediately latch on, ready to feast.

It's never been like this....

"Fuck..its so good....so fuckin good" The words tumble out of my mouth. Every fuckin touch driving me closer to the edge, ready to lose full control. I could feel her heat even through the clothing and I can't help but let out an animalistic growl. I grab onto her ass, squeezing it roughly as I roll my hips harder against her.

Everything about her is intoxicating, and I can't believe it took me this long to make a move. Every fuckin stupid excuse I had pushed me farther away from her. How the fuck did I stay away for so long?

That shit ends now, and she's getting on board no matter fuckin what. She feels it too, I know she does. The way her body is reacting to me now, and the way she spoke to me earlier.

She's mine, and everyone will fuckin know it.

I suck on her neck even harder, wanting to leave my mark. Every time she looks in the mirror she will be reminded of how good it will be. Because it will be happening, there's no doubt about it.

I release her smooth skin from the suction of my lips. I trail my tongue across her neck until I reach her ear. I nibble on the delicate flesh before breathing harshly in her ear.