41. Operation begin (Part 2)

Hello my beautiful lovliess!!!

Here is another chapter for u amazing people....I will be posting two more chapters later on in the day...these three chapters are the longest in the whole book...So I really hope u enjoy them....and once again u guys are the besttt!!!!

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️
___________

Third person point of view

"Everyone head out and be ready on my go." Mason instructs the teams as they begin to head to their assigned spots. They once again walk casually among the crowd, blending in with the hectic scene. The day was close to sunset, and yet to them it has just begun. Scarlett enjoys the scene while she can, knowing they were in for the unknown. Not knowing is what unnerves her the most. They make their way through, until finally reaching the back of the designated building, away from any lurking eyes.

"Everyone assembled?" Mason asks, his tone somewhat anxious.

"Yes sir." Scarlett replies back on behalf of the crew. Her eyes wander once again, hoping to see anything that would give them a clue, a sign.....anything.

"Alright guys, just like any other operation, we will tamper with the camera, replacing the footage with an older visual. We will have the direct access of the camera feed. I will give you strict instructions and directions of the perimeter." Mason explains to the team, who all bore edgy expressions.

"The only way to get into the other building is by going through this one?" Issac asks.

"We have absolutely no visual of the other building you assigned to inspect, the whole area is cut off from us. There is no connection for us to access. We don't know what going in the assumed vacant building, but we do have visual of the one connected to it."

"So let me get this straight, we are technically going in blind."

"You won't be going in blind......once you go through the adjoining doors to the neighboring building than we loose visual but only temporarily. We do have the blue print of the building to get you guys in as easily as possible"

"You want us to place an activating device within the electricity circuit" Scarlett says before Mason could get the words out himself. She has been down this road before, although the hectic matter brought out slight distress, it was nothing new.

"Exactly, that activation will occur immediately and all or any cameras within the area will be activated and we will have complete visual from the inside. The blue print of the building is showing me that the generating room should be on the first floor. I will give you further directions once we get you all inside" Scarlett purses her lips, knowing that even with a blueprint, there is no guarantee of what could be going on in that building. Which is why she tends to takes things into her own hands, despite Mason's extreme displeasure.

"After we have visual, we can see and monitor what the fuck is going on. I have the back up team on standby in that area and they will arrive within ten minutes." Mason stop, letting out a sigh "There's also the matter of time."

"What do you mean?" Valery asks, scrunching her perfectly sculpted brows.

"Well, the system they have in place is more advanced than we had expected. We only have fifteen minutes before we have to cut the connection for about 5 minutes."