38. These men

Helloo my beautiful lovliess!!!

Here is a new chapter for u all, and I really hope u guys enjoy it! I will be posting 3 more on Wednesday. The views on "His Possession" has been amazing. I am so so happy and so thankful for u guys......u guys are absolutely amazing!!!

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scarlett's point of view

"What the hell woman!!" Issac yells angrily as he grips the doorhandle tightly. His breathing hectic, the air leaving his nostrils quickly and heavy. The viens on his forehead are popped out on full display.

"Is everyone okay? What happened?" Ana yells frantically over the head peice. Her loud yells piercing my already sore ears.

I place my hand on my chest, trying to ease the erratic beat of my heart. I look around the area of the car to see everyone still intact, but all bare similar expressions.

"Don't you call me woman, asshole!" Valery screeches back as she pushes her self foward. Her heavy breathing matches the man opposite of her. Her hands shake slightly as she runs them through her long hair.

"You scared the fuckin shit out of us!! What the hell is wrong with you?" Issac's words are filled with anger and annoyance. He runs his own hand down his face, stressed by the sudden outburst.

"I thought the truck was coming straight at us." She explains dramatically, her voice goes high with every added word. "C'mon you all seen it." She scowls at us all, gesturing towards the front. "If anything, I had the most normal reaction out of you all!" She yells once again, turning her hands to point at us one by one.

I was too deep in thought to really acknowledge what had happened. All I remember was Valery screaming at the top of her lungs, and the truck that was just a little too close. The driver was able to swerve right out of the way, though he did say we had enough time to move without the exaggeration. He too seemed a little upset by Valery's reaction.

"Nothing happened." I reply back to a frantic Anna, " There was a car headed our way, and Valery got just a little nervous." I lie, hoping to ease Valery's discomfort.

"Normal my ass." Issac mumbles under his breath as he sits back in his seat. He shakes his head back and forth, fuming, a shade of red spread across his face.

"Yes normal, so take that stupid ass expression off your face before I do it for you." She threatens, feeling attacked.

"You're not gonna do shit." He scoffs.

"Don't fuckin push me you di--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! THE BOTH OF YOU!!" Vins shouts angrily, shocking us all. His teeth bare as he glares murderously at them both. I tilt my head, and raise my brows at him in question. He stares back at me, the murderous expression slowly leaving his face. He closes his eyes and breathes in deeply, while pinching the bridge of his nose. He takes a moment to collect himself as we sit in an uncomfortable and extremely tense silence.

"Valery thought the car was coming at us and she got freaked out, so lets just say her actions were justified even though it scared the shit out of us." He turns his head to look directly at Valery, "and like I said, you scared the shit out of us so give the man a damn break will you, and just explain your self without having to attack one another." She purses her lips at him, before crossing her arms and leaning further back. "Can we fuckin get this day over with without anymore childish drama shit?" Silence once again follows him. I look to see both Issac and Valery staring out of the side car window.