33. Hell of a night (Part 2)

HELLOO MY BEAUTIFUL LOVLIESS!!!

I have missed you all, and I am so sorry for the late update, I hope this long chapter will make up for that, and I promise I will do better with my updates.

"His Possession" has reached 59k views!! Its so exciting and so very amazing. I am so incredibly happy by the progression of this story, and so thankfull for all the encouraging words and support. You guys are the best, and I love u all!!

I am so grateful to those who have added "His Possession" to their reading lists, and to all those who have voted. You guys are amazing!!

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️
___________________

"Division fuckin five." The asshole chuckles, scratching the back of his head with his gun. His dark humor echoes through out the dark deserted alley way. Two men stand beside me, each of them holding my arms. The one to my right tightens his hold, but I don't flinch, because that will only give them an advantage.

That's what I get for not wearing my brace.

It wouldn't have fit under the dress....my thoughts remind me. Well this is what I get for allowing Valery to pick out my outfit.

You didn't have anything fitting for your date....oh shut up.

"You guys think your big shit huh? taking down Michael and everyone associated with him?!" He yells, distracting me from my internal bicker. He points the gun directly at me, and I tilt my head to the side, not giving him an ounce of emotion. Mason stands opposite of my self. The two men at his side are as big as him but not as intimidating. I notice the hard clench of his jaw, but he doesn't move an inch.

He knows better......

"You forgot one though, didn't you? While all those others fuckers were staying put, I knew better, hah!" He laughs out loud, sounding hysterical. His body is shaking, and his eyes are wild.

"Look at them all now." He scoffs, looking in between Mason and myself.

"Dead." Masons deep voice answers confidently.

The psycho turns swiftly around, now pointing the gun in Masons direction. I squint my eye at him, knowing he had done that intentionally. He doesn't want the man pointing his weapon at me.

When will these men ever learn that I can take care of my damn self?

"You're the fuckin big shot I see. Mason, am I right?" He edges closer to him, but Mason stands his ground. He doesn't falter, if anything Mason smirks at the man, but this smirk displays dangerous intentions.

Hot as hell.....but incredibly deadly.

I stand watching while trying to figure out how our night has come to this. After our heartfelt confessions in the car, everything had began falling into place.

We had reached the restaurant, with Mason opening my door like a gentleman. His hand reaching for mine as we made our way inside. The place was beautiful, and so incredibly elegant. A little too much for my taste but hey it is my first date. The surroundings were serene and the area was dazzling . Everything about that moment was spectacular. I was out of my element, but I didn't mind it at all.