36. Eternal Confessions

I am so grateful to those who have added "His Possession" to their reading lists, and to all those who have voted. You guys are amazing!!

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️
_______________

Scarlett's point of view

"Have you ever been in love?" I ask Vin abruptly. We were currently in the training area. The new recruits, and all of the other permanent members, go through training sessions. We were appointed today to guide them in every correct method, well at least I'm trying. I can't seem to get my mind to stop spinning in circles.

"In love?" Vin asks, raising his brows.

"Well yeah in love, have you?"

"Have I ever been in love?" He asks again pointing to himself. I scrunch my brows at him. I mean it's a simple question.

"Am I not saying it right? Yes, in love!"

"Who's in love?" Valery says near me, causing me to jump. I turn her way, noticing the lightening of her eyes.

"No one is in love. Why would you ask that?" I let out a nervous chuckle. Knowing that if Valery knew I was asking for myself, she would never stop until she has the full story.

"Well I kinda heard you guys repeating it back and forth." I glare at Vin, who just shrugs a shoulder in return. "So who's in love."

"What about love?" Issac drops into the conversation, looking in between Valery and my self.

"Someone is in love." Valery answers in a clipped tone.

"No one is in love" I say quickly, shaking my head like a maniac.

"Well I do believe that some people aren't capable of love, it's sad really." Issac says, and I know he is referring that statement to one person only. 

"Kiss my ass." Valery sneers at him. 

"Name the time and place." Typical Issac response, which in return causes the typical Valery sneer. 

"Name and place for what." Ana walks over. Christian follows behind but leaves a good amount of distance between them both. I thought things between them had gotten better, but they still haven't been able to go back as they once were. 

"For all the love." Issac drags out the word love, while opening his arms wide. I close my eyes, letting out a deep and agitated breath.

"Shut your stupid face." Valery seethes at a fairly proud looking Issac. " and I'm just trying to figure out whose in love."

"Someones in love?" And finally Christian enters the ongoing conversation.

"No one is in love!! Can we just drop it already?" I yell at them all as they look at me weirdly.

"You are definitely not the one in love. You would be more cheerful.....positive...full of joy" Issac scoffs, shaking his head dramatically.

"Do you mean that?" I ask genuinely curious.

"No, but what the hell do I know about love?" He asks looking at Valery. She turns her head quickly averting his gaze. I internally groan, regretting opening my mouth in the first place.