48. Reality

Helloooo my beautiful Lovlies!!!!!

WE HAVE REACHED 200K VIEWS!!!!!! i am so incredibly happy and so thankful. Thank you all so muchhh!!! Thank you all so much for the views, votes, comments, and to all those who have followed me. you guys are amazing!!!! Here is another chapter for you guys and i really hope you all enjoy it. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I also wanted to say that none of the images belong to me, I don't own any of them, all credit goes to the rightful owners.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you do please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment. It really does encourage me more.

Thank u so much to those who have given this story a chance and continue to read on, and thank u to those who have just begun. Much love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW 

"Why the hell can't I come?" Andrew asks with a serious and upset tone. He stands before his friend, whom has his head buried in paper work.

"Are you a fuckin kid?" Mason replies back as he goes through the piles laid out on the desk "And why the hell aren't these stored in the system?"

"Stop avoiding the question? Why can't I go?' Andrew asks again. Hands on his hips, his stance wide as he begins tapping his foot impatiently, awaiting for an explanation.

"Don't act like a fuckin child...." Mason runs his hand through his hair, slightly stressed about the mountain of pile work stacked before him. "And I need you here....I need you to take over for the upcoming month." Andrews frown eases slowly off his face and surprise settled in.

"Really?"

"You are capable...aren't you?" Mason asks not bothering to lift his head. 

"You bet your ass I am." Andrew smiles brightly, and rubs his hands together in excitement. "This is great. So I will be Co-head of the division for an entire month."

"Yes." Mason replies, once again with no eye contact involved.

"I will be sitting in that chair....giving out orders."

"Only when necessary"

"I believe congratulations are in order." Andrew says with pride.

"Congratulations would be in order if you earned the position. I am leaving, and you are next in line....well I would have offered the job to Scarlett, but she hates the paper work, and Vin said he didn't find it in him to care about the office matters...so yeah...you are left." Andrew is taken back by the insult.

"Ass" he mutters.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing...just really excited about the position....taking your office...training your army...hey...might as well take Scarlett out on a date, but I must say its going to be hard filling in the shoes of the almighty Mason." Mason finally removes his gaze from his work, and his eyes wander up, pinning Andrew with a murderous glare.

"You want to run that by me again" Andrew smirks, knowing the comment about Scarlett had finally gotten his attention.

"Well would you look at that...I mention Scarlett and i have your full attention. and what about me huh? don't I deserve a bit of your attention? for someone who calls themselves my bestfriend. you sure as hell act like an ass."

"Are you serious?" 

"Nope...just wanted to see if you would run up to me and give me a hug." Andrew says chuckling at the expression on Mason's face.