Two Months Later

Izuku was waiting at an inconspicuous place at a decently populated train station, next to a not-so populated alley. He slowly let one foot shuffle that way, and then another, until he was at the end of the alley.

A pair of feet above him softly padded on the gutters above before calling in a hushed whisper. "Izuku, catch," he looked up questioningly, wondering what he was catching, but the speaker stepped from the gutters and Izuku caught her.

"That's a whole story up!! Are you—?"

"I'm okay." Kagome, now being held in Izuku's arms. He set her down, and she smiled at him. "I missed you. Sorry for the short notice."

"It's not a problem at all," Izuku insisted, reaching for her hand and encasing it in his own. Her first instinct was to intertwine their fingers. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. I just... don't have a reason to hide from you anymore."

"Oh, is that what that was, love," Izuku snarked playfully, pulling her into a hug. "A long game of hide and seek? I'd honestly wish you told me earlier."

"You're so out of character these days," Kagome chuckled, looking into his eyes contently.

"Yeah, your girlfriend dying and then turning out to be alive makes a guy a little cynical." Izuku chuckled back, poking her face after pulling out of the hug. His heart still hurt, though, and Kagome knew that. "Especially when she turns out to be a killer. I have half a mind to send you to the I-Expo, you genius. Or maybe Tartarus, you're insane."

"What, with Melissa Shield? That your newest love interest? Or— or, would you stick me with All For One. That man is unpleasant as fuck."

"Oh, I bet he i—!"

Kagome quickly pulled a hood and her gas mask on. "Shit," a knife appearing out of nowhere as she protectively splayed herself In front of Izuku.

"What? What are you doing?"

"You've been followed, it seems."

"Bunny, I'm not exactly helpless-!" Izuku insisted, stepping out from behind her.

"DEKU! AH-HA! I FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU'RE FINALLY OVER KAGOME! YOU FUCKING BASTARD, SHE'D EXPLODE YOUR FACE FOR CHEATING, AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GONNA DO—!"

"KACCHAN?!" Izuku yelped out, glancing down at Kagome and then back up at him. "I AM NOT CHEATING." Certainly wasn't expecting that.

"OI, WHO'S THIS NASTY LITTLE WHORE, ANYWAY, HAH?!" Katsuki gestured crudely towards the feminine figure now leaning against the wall to steady herself. It was her brother. "SPADE ZERO?! YOU'RE PLAYING HANKY FUCKING PANKY WITH A FUCKING— MURDERER?! Why was he here? What was she gonna do. Is this just a season full of reveals or what?! S ea s o n ?! AM I IN A SHOW?! WHAT- no. N. O. I'm not dumb. I'll get us out of this. Just wanna look at him for a while and remember what he looks like.

"HEY, KACCHAN, DON'T CALL PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A W-Wh—," he gulped, defensively. He wasn't sure how well-kept his end of this secret needed to be, but he'd be damned if he ended up getting Kags in trouble. "ESPECIALLY NOT THIS PERSON; BESIDES, I WASN'T EVEN— H-hANkY— , PLEASE CALM DOW—!" Izuku felt himself slammed against the wall, Kacchan's combustible fist two inches from Izuku's head. I suppose that means I'm gonna die today, huh.

"DOn't you ever fucking tell me to calm down. Nerd."

"Oi." Spade called out, rolling her shoulders, and yanking Katsuki off of Izuku by his forearm. What am I doing?! What am I supposed to say?

"What?!"

"Eem..." Kagome's eyes welled up with tears. Not now, dammit. It's too soon... wait... Kagome ran some diagnostics in her head as her grip tightened menacingly on Katsuki's arm. "Kacchan."