Izuku

After much of the class left Momo's hospitaroom and more planning ensued, we were left with four people in our rescue. Kirishima-Kun, who said that Kacchan needed to be saved, Yaomomo, who seemed entirely livid ( in an extremely polite manner, I might add) about one of her best friends getting kidnapped, Iida, who only wanted to go to make sure we don't engage the bad guys, Aoyama, because... honestly, I'm not too sure since he said his reasons in French, Jiro because she's not just going to let her best friend get kidnapped ("and her bitch of a brother, by extension,") and myself, for obvious reasons. They have my childhood bestfriends. One of whom is my adorable girlfriend.

That's right. My girlfriend. I'm gonna save her because I'm a hero. I'll be there, just like All Might always is. I'm not going to wait for someone else to bring her back to me. And I'm not letting her stay there. Who else is gonna make my heart flutter, and my stomach do flips, and my mind go blank? Even if there was someone else who looked as good as Kagome does in my hoodies, even if there was anyone remotely as funny, and capable, and had a personality that clung to my heart in the way that hers did, I know I'm more responsible than that. I know, I would choose Kagome over and over all the people in the world to beat me at Mario Kart. I'd choose her blush over anyone's, her laugh, her, smile, her... presence.

Her mis-presence was so obvious. We aren't a super clingy couple, but I could feel she isn't here anyway. I can't feel the occasional glance of her eyes boring into me, or the loud, likely off-topic sentences to her friends that begin with, "my Dango, my Hero, Izuku, my boyfriend," and once in a while, it's an endearing "Ku."

"This is really unnecessary, Momo. Couldn't you just have made these outfits?" Jiro asks, pulling the curtain open. A white wig rests on her head, and she seems horrified at the no-sleeves and jean-shorts. Is that supposed to be Miruko?

Momo-San opens her own curtain with a flourish, revealing her— okay, this is just really bad cosplay. She looks like a hero by the name Uwabumi? "Believe me, Jiro, if and when the league sees us, we're going to need to be unrecognizable."

"Moi?! Unrecognizable?!" Aoyama says, throwing his curtain open with grandeur. He's wearing clothing resembling something a pilot might wear, but the sun glasses make him resemble Hawks. " Mais, who wouldn't notice moi~ "

Kirishima, Iida, and Todoroki who are standing on either sides of me, raise their eyebrows in amusement. I would join them. Except this mission... "Yao-Momo, do you have the radar?"

"Yes, I do," she hands it to me. "Let's go save our classmates."

-/-/-/-/-
Kagome POV

"Rise and shine, doll,"  Morpheus called, bringing a hand to my face in some mimicry of what a person could call a loving pat. That bothered me less than the feeling of my bare shoulders oozing with something warm that I already knew was blood. The stinging in my arms was painful, so he had to have pulled a knife on me. The lack of blood, at least I think it was the lack of blood, made my blinking way too apparent to me. It was agonizingly slow, and I could hear my labored breathing. It took some time for me to focus in on what was happening outside of my own pains. "There you are..."

"Wh-," speaking was difficult, and my throat was dry. It may have had something to do with the cloth around my mouth, but that had been moved while I was still disoriented.

"Shh... shh, it's alright, dear." The words felt like a venomous sting to match the one in my arm. "I thought it would be too cruel to have you awake while I cut you open. But I did want you to be a little conscious for disinfecting that. I made a little design." I couldn't conjure up enough will power to turn and look at it, I was so drained. "I don't think you know, but the heroes have come outside. All Might is fighting Sensei, and— oh, don't look too hopeful."

"All Might's here. Nii's going to be safe." I mutter out loud. Morpheus brings a bloody, gloved hand- oh, god, that's m y blood, it strikes me— to my cheek, smearing some over my left cheek. "That's all the hope I need."

Morpheus laughs dryly, making a violent turn to grabbing my face and smiling all deranged. What a psychopath... "oh, Doll, that's the least of your worries. See, Shigaraki's original plan was pretty good. Take your precious Nii Chan, not you, and convince him to join us. See, the thing about leaders is that sometimes, they need a couple more heads to put to there's and that's when you get a vision going," Morpheus tapped his temple twice with the handle of a knife he was holding. "Me, I'm one of those heads."

"Are you important to the league," I ask, dazedly. The less threatening you look, the more they'll tell you. Consciously, I bring my eyes to slowly grow a little bigger, and my lips to form a confused pout.

He coos at me, and for a second, I wonder if he's on to me. He isn't. "Aww, how cute. Quaint and cute. I almost want to forgive you for the burn injuries I sustained from you." Morpheus chuckles darkly. "I'm actually the Yakuza Boss of the Yoshiou gang. A lesser known one, and my family's few in numbers, but it pays well. I shared a glass of Sake, as is ceremonial, with my newest blood brother, Shigaraki Tomura. And as such, I'm obliged to help him, Doll. I fund the League.

"And anyway, the plan? We're faking your death. Twice has a quirk that can make a doppelgänger of you. Dabi will set the room on fire, the doppelgänger burns before it can become a puddle, and before you know it," he chuckles. "You're my new favorite pin cushion." He grabs a bottle of alcohol, specifically sake, off a nearby table, and smiles. "Now, doll. Don't bite that horrid little tongue off. Careful."

A splash of the Sake on my left shoulder, and an immense stinging pain. "AGHH!!"

"Hushh... don't want to wake your Nii-Chan, doll." I bite back my screaming unsuccessfully and grunt as he begins to wrap. "Maybe when you're stuck enough with me, I'll let you wrap them yourself. Stay still, Doll."

I don't have the energy to move, but, apparently, disinfecting a wound will give you enough energy for that. I shudder violently when he tucks in the last of the bandage, and as soon as that's done I'm painfully aware of the blood seeping through my shirt, and of the desert in my throat. "Food... water?" I ask, throat closing up.

Morpheus raises an eyebrow. "Oh, I did forget to tell you. I wonder how many days you can go with just drinking water, sleeping, and bleeding. Certainly not long, huh?" He smiles. "Dabi, get her a glass, please."

"I'm not your servant." Dabi calls.

Morpheus rolls his eyes. "I mean, I know that. But I'm asking cuz it's right next to you." Begrudgingly, Dabi poured a cup from the jug. He slowly walked over to me, and gave me some water, standing a bit to the side. Just because I was hurt, didn't mean I was gonna be a nice little doll for this guy. Sometimes the doll's haunted. Which is why Morpheus should have seen it coming when I spit all my water at him.

"Pbbltt."

"UGH?!" He wipes his face, disgusted. "You... you don't know when to stop do you?" He frowns at Dabi's cackling, hyena laughter.

"I'm a person. I don't exactly have an off button. Keep me here as long as you like, I won't make it pleasant."

"Sleep is an off button, and I hold the master key to it... it's more fun like this, anyway. I'm glad you aren't docile, because that means you can hurt a whole lot more." A couple hums later? I'm asleep again.