Team Informant

Izuku was going mad. Insane, mad, bonkers. Something about this wasn't clicking together, something about this Blade Zero was a little too hidden for him to be comfortable, and he didn't know what it was, but he hadn't slept in two days. Katsuki was on the verge of punching him and Momo was thinking about lacing his food with some sleeping medicines. And it didn't help that in Izuku's mind, Kagome was being held by Morpheus in a manner similar tk a trophy.

Which wasn't completely inaccurate, because, back at the league...

"Oh, Doll~!" Morpheus cooed at the woman. She never seemed to be able to meet his eyes after what he'd put her through, but Morpheus shamelessly flirted and touched and consistently made her uncomfortable even with his crippled... erm... well, Kagome did throw a chair between his legs and Morpheus had confirmed his now inability to have children. "Doll, I'm feeling a little thirsty."

Dabi looked at the man with disgust. "You should permanently shut up, everything you say sounds wrong." Kurogiri found Kagome, who was living with the league as a member even while working for and as the Informant, at about three in the morning concocting some different types of iced coffee so she could concentrate on her work. Once he had been purely disappointed at her lukewarm black coffee, but after that, he found her making an astonishing variety, and when Shigaraki found out, he said that he didn't care more than for Kagome to stay in the bar when she was at the league.

Kagome slid a glass of previously mentioned lukewarm, black coffee, to Morpheus. "You know that's not what I meant, Doll. I want some sugar."

She picked up his glass, picked up the salt container and emptied it into his drink. "That's all the sugar I got, sorry." Kagome sat back down at her place, messing with the high neck she stole out of Shigaraki's closet as she read through some notes which seemed to be a passion project.

"KAGOCHAN~!" Toga squealed, wrapping her arms around the girl, a knife dangerously close to Kagome's face, and once again, Kagome realized that her positions quirks would be absolutely useful in these vital times, but she still had a little bit of training to go through before she was ready to deny Toga and live.

Kagome was absolutely rigid in the vicinity of Toga and Morpheus. Both were super touchy, though Toga had better intentions than Morpheus, aiming more to just make a friend. Both seemed oblivious to how Kagome felt and froze around them. Both were loose-handed with any knives. And Kagome was just not feeling it. Her top two favorite people would probably have to be Dabi, who sorta saved her, and Shigaraki, who seemed to get pissed at Toga and Morpheus at just the right times. "Hey.. uh, To-Toga..."

"I think you look, really cute today!" Toga giggled, hugging Kagome even tighter. "The little cut on your cheek is a nice accessory, and that concentrated look you have when you scribble around is so," Toga proceeded to coo incoherently until Shigaraki snarled at her to shut up.

"SHUT uP you'rE sO fUckIng lOud! And what are you even scribbling about, ragdoll bitch, you said you were caught up with work?!"

"The fuck is ragdoll?" Kagome demanded.

"You get thrown around too much, get cut up a lot, and Morpheus calla you Doll."

"Fuckface." Kagome scowled, flinching fearfully away from Shigaraki's threatening stretch of his fingers (which wasn't even meant to scare her, but she was a bit traumatized), "I'm trying to think about some things I need for improvements to the league and to get a better costume. But I need someone who's on the level of a support hero to help me make them..."

"The guy that makes the Nomu—!"

"No! No, I need... metal..." Kagome rushed out after excusing herself with Shigaraki's permission (he rather appreciated the actual respect she gave him), and went to her room, opening the database that Riki had given her command of. She had yet to look into the documents he said she might want to look at, but she looked into the files of a certain...

<location: Musutafu, Japan>
<Apartment Number O-432>

"Korado Hagane, U.A dropout." Zero said, mask still on as she looked at the girl in question. She was on the doorstep, with nothing but a box of things, along with a huge slab of metal covering her.

"...yo-y-you...you're that... that serial killer?!"

"Blade Zero, yes. That's me." Zero offered her hand to Hagane, "if I wanted something from you, I'd have it by now considering I've been here long enough to watch the entire thing happen."

"Why are you here?" Hagane demanded, hesitating when reaching for her hand.

Zero chuckled airily, taking on a much more confident, strong persona, grabbing Hagane's hand, and pulling her up, spinning the girl so that Zero's arm was around her shoulders in a casual, friendly manner. "Apprehensive. You have no reason to be, I'm not here to kill you, I've already told you that. I just happen to know that you were in the Support course department and got kicked out on a wimp, though they labeled you as someone who dropped out on purpose, isn't that right? And you were making quite a few technological advancements. You're smart."

"..."

"And your quirk lets you mold and make amazing things, doesn't it?" Zero asked, "Metal."

"It lets me telepathically change the shape and properties of metal. If that's what you're asking."

"Wonderful. See, now we have several ways this can go. You can work with me. Or you can work against me." Empty threats, all of it... well, it would've been empty if Zero hadn't already gone through with these, and if Korado Hagane didn't know that. "Now, Korachan. I can promise you legal immunity, metal to bend to your heart's content, a laboratory, and... relative safety."

"Relative?"

"I don't work for them, but the League of Villains does house me. They wouldn't bother an adorable thing like you though~"

"...my mom's just kicked me out. I don't attend a prestigious school. And I'm sure that—!"

"If you reject this offer after my telling you about the legal immunity thing warrants an immediate kill. I'll teach you some exploitation tactics, because obviously where I come from, we use it. A lot."

"...well, why me?"

"Because you're brilliant, overlooked, and insignificant to any villains or heroes. You made no emotional attachments. Gotta love introverts, am I right?" Zero chuckled, as though so comfortable with said introvert. "And you don't need to pay for living expenses or taxes. Leave it all to me, my teacher, and Kami."

"..to be honest, you had me convinced at Laboratory." Korado rested her hand on the back of her head.

"Great. You'll probably know my real identity at some point, but for now, call me Zero."

"Zero. Do I get a cool nickname?"

"Sure. Think of it before we get to the league though. For health purposes, stick to the guy with scars and the guy with hands."

"THE REST OF THEM DON'T HAVE HANDS?!"