What's Off About the Shie Hassaikai

Kagome couldn't figure out what was more disturbing. Overhaul's view on quirks, or what he was doing about it. She had little to no information on him, and he'd consistently avoided her attempts to have a conversation with him civilly. So today was the day, she decided, to do that, and at the same time, test her newest changes to her costume.

Her government issued bulletproof vest was edited beyond recognition, sharp spades making up the build of her shoulders all the way down to her elbow, and covering her neck. Past her elbow, her bandages went up past her wrists and crossed over her palms. Her headset now had a recording device and comm that was voice activated by a frankly sassy and slow A.I her and Korado had worked together to create, which the duo had labelled Kwansi. No matter, Kwansi would improve in time. Two magnetic parts were at Kagome's heels and allowed her shoes to eject knives. She had yet to figure out how to climb walls with her shoes, but she was working on something. Korado insisted that Kwansi be able to supply location and vitals to Korado, who was now Kagome's home base and a close friend. Kagome wasn't even allowed to say no, because while she was Vetoing the idea, Shigaraki, Dabi, and Morpheus all agreed it was a good idea.

Kagome was pissed at the lack of privacy, but oh, well, she was honestly still more of a prisoner than Korado was at this point. With all her gear tested and ready to go, Kagome was going to claim a new epithet. Some, based off the shape of what Kagome carved into walls, had begun to call her Spade Zero. "Kores, I'm off, aight?"

Korado approached Kagome, "careful out there, Kagome Bakugo. I mean it," Kora pat Kags' head and Kagome suppressed a smile, and squeezed her eyes shut. "You'd better get back."

"Yes, Mom." Kagome said, chuckling and ducking out of the lab only to be kabedonned to a wall by Morpheus. Kagome rolled her eyes since Dabi snatched the boy off her less rhan a second after. "Thanks, Dabi."

"Sure. Stay safe, Tatterdoll. Shig wants to see you before ya go."

"Sure." Kagome went out to the bar, stopping by Tomura, getting a light headpat when the man was sure All For One wasn't watching. Again, she suppressed a grin. "Tenko, wh y?"

"Cuz, I can, Tatterdoll. Oi, I'll give you some cash, bring me back the new Miruko merch, ya hear?"

"Gimme enough for two," Kagome said firmly and Shigaraki handed her the cash. "I know, if Sensei asks, it was for food."

"Attagirl. Where ya going again?"

"More money, Shig. This is a business, and it's still confidential."

"Dabi and Korado both know, don't they?"

"Kora knows, Dabi doesn't," Kagome lied. "Cuz Kora works for me and Riki. You know I can't tell you, Tenks."

"Hmph. You're just a pawn to Riki, I hope you know that."

"Unfortunate for him," Kagome chuckled brazenly, grabbing Tenko's hand and giving it a light squeeze. "Riki's not a player anymore that I can be his pawn. And we all know it, don't we? Pawns are the ones to become queens."

Tomura could never stop holding his breath when Kagome made five-point contact. It was terrifying to him. What if the gloves stopped working? "Careful out there."

"I won't~" Kagome laughed, and left the building, scaling it and beginning her roof-top-route to where she'd heard and seen of Kai Chisaki frequenting.

>Kagome Fact: Kagome's original name was Kawako Shinjitsu, and her power was kinetic manipulation. If you read my other fanfics, then you'll notice the similarities! <

TIME SKIP, IZUKU

Izuk— no, sorry! He's a hero. Deku. Deku and Lemillion were patrolling the streets, looking into the Shie Hassaikai. Every so often, he saw this figure jumping on a roof several blocks away from where he'd last seen it. Mirio chalked it down to Izuku's adrenaline, because he'd seen nothing, but it wasn't so. Izuku was very used to noticing more things ever since Kagome's kidnapping.